Chapter 11: Our Fourth Kiss.

*Hayden's POV*

I woke up with the sun shining on my face through a window that Jordaine had in his room. Wait I'm in Jordaine's room. What? I heard the door that led to his bathroom open and I saw him walk out in nothing but his underwear. I couldn't do anything but examine the beauty of his body. I mean I've seen Ashton shirtless before, but not in his underwear.

His six pack was one in a million, his chest was firm and smooth. His muscles were perfect in shape, his thigh--

"Hayden!"

He snapped me out of my thoughts. I didn't even realize I was staring at the guy. I'm still staring.

"You ok? It's like you've never seen a guy naked before."

He wasn't naked and no I haven't.

"Oh wait, you haven't. Sorry." He ran back into the bathroom.

He came back out with a towel wrapped around his waist, still exposing parts of his body.

"So what do you want for breakfast and my parents wants to meet you."

I looked at him still not remembering how I ended up here. "How did I get here?"

He looked at me and laugh. Is this guy serious. I stared at him to show him that I was serious. I seriously don't remember how I got to his house, but how did I even know that it's his house I'm in when I woke up? I am confused. Probably I'm dreaming.

"You really don't remember?"

"No I don't."

"Well last night it was raining and you wanted to come over for my safety after we came from the movies--

"We went out!?" I cut him off, shocked.

"Woah, you don't remember?"

"I honestly don't." I answered him.

"Well I don't know what to say." He said to me sounding confused himself.

I got up and went into his bathroom. I needed to be by myself. I was even in his clothes. I went into the shorts pocket for my phone but realized it wasn't in there so I opened the door to ask him for it when I saw him completely naked. He looked at me and I slammed the door shut.
Did I just see another guy completely naked? Without clothes. I closed my eyes still believing I was dreaming. Turns out I wasn't when he knocked on the door.

I opened it slowly only to reveal a boy with a smirk on his face. I looked down to see him wrapped up in the towel. I need to get out of this current situation. I'm not used to this.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"Yeah I'm fine, why?" I answered him.

"You seem a bit pale."

"I'm fine." I tried to walk out of the bathroom and that's when I passed out. I felt myself fall in his arms.

**

I woke up again in Jordaine's bed. Now I remember everything. We went out for dinner and then we went to the movies and watched Lion King. When we were ready to go back home, it was too late and the rain was falling too heavy so I decided to go to his house. I woke up and everything happened. But why did I pass out.

I heard a knock on the door and I saw a woman with blonde hair walk in with a tray of food. Must be Jordaine's mom.

"So you're awake. I have pancakes with bacon and cheese along with some apple juice. I'll tell Jordaine that you're awake."