Chapter 22: Road Trip.

*Jordaine's POV*

The alarm woke me up the usual time like it would on a school morning and I was surprised to see that Hayden was still sleeping.

I won't say I'm a sex addict but I was a little upset that all I got was a kiss from Hayden last night. I had other things to do so I pushed those thoughts at the back of my mind and tried to focus on more important things, like telling my mom that I'm going away for the weekend, I'm skipping school and that I have a boyfriend. So much at once?

I went into my bathroom to take a leak and then headed over to my mom's room to see if she came back from last night.

Luckily she did because her door was creaked open and the lights were on in her room, probably getting ready for work. Where did she go last night?

"Morning mom." I said as I entered her room.

"Oh morning hun." She said with a smile, looking at me through her mirror.

"There's something I need to say to you."

She stopped and turned to face me. Somehow I felt guilty. Guilty for keeping all of this from her. Not only Hayden, but all the girls that I've taken home before. Saying that their my study partner or some new best friend. I didn't want to lie to her anymore. I wanted her to know that I'm not the 'little angle' I pretend to be around her that Hayden seem to pick up so fast.

"Is everything alright?" She asked with worry in her voice.

"Yeah everything's fine, just that there's something I need to say to you."

"You said that part already hun."

"I did?"

"Yes. Now don't let me be late for work."

"Oh yeah. I want to tell you that I really love you."

I couldn't. I just couldn't.

"Jordaine."

"What do you want to tell me?"

"I'm going to a weekend party at Bondi Beach."

"You're telling or asking?" 

"Asking."

"So what do you want to tell?"

"Nothing, can I go?"

"Your father makes those decisions hun, but I approve the ones you're trying to hide from me."

"What are you talking about?"

"I know you've been lying to me Jordaine."

"Huh?"

"I see the way you two look at each other and he's the only person you take to your room more than once."

"So what have I been lying about?"

"If it makes you happy hun, you can date a guy."

"Mom."

"You can go to the party, just don't hurt his feelings like you did to all those other girls."

"You knew?"

"What kind of mother you think I am? I was waiting on you to say it to me but it seems like if I didn't I'd have to wait until you guys get married."

"Mom." I said laughing.

"Now go. I don't want to be late for that meeting."

"Where were you last night?" I asked her.