Chapter 31

That is Mister Ryder :)

Chapter 31:

Brooklyn's POV:

"They want a snow elf amongst their ranks." He said. My eyeballs literally popped out of my head. I stood up and stared him down hard.

"What did you do!?" I said trough gritted teeth.

"It was the only way to get into the vampire realm."

"By sentencing our daughter to the life of an assassin!?" I yelled.

"It won't happen until she graduated high school. She will still live with us."

"Do you know how dangerous that is?" I asked.

"Do you know that she has an affinity for spirit? As she gets older she will become more powerful?" He said staring at me lowly.

I looked away and growled at the floor.

"I have to go. I will be back soon." He said kissing my temple. I followed him downstairs as he left with his sister and black wood company. As he left I went to go see to Jaxon.

Mystery POV:

"They can't cross the border, Sammy. Don't worry so much." Rick said patting my shoulder.

"I'm fifty six years old, Rick." I sighed. I hated it when he called me 'Sammy'. He just laughed at me and ruffled my hair, his amber eyes were full of laughter.

"And I am two hundred and twenty-two years old. I will always be your big brother and I will always call you Sammy." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and sighed running a hand through my hair.

"What are you two doing?" Lisa asked walking in. Her platinum blonde hair cascaded down her back in loose waves. She was Rick's girlfriend for close to a hundred years, they never got married.

"Nothing darling." he smirked resting a hand on her ass. She raised an eyebrow at him and he kept the smirk on his face.

"Really? Because it sounds like your pestering Sam." She said walking over to me and cuddling my head. Rick raised his eyebrows at her as my arm began to itch. I frowned and looked down at my covered sleeve.

"What are you guys doing?" Veronica asked. I sat up as Lisa moved and watched as she gracefully moved in. Her black hair was perfectly straight and her grey eyes were full of laughter. I smiled at the sight of her and she rested her slender hand on my shoulder. My arm began to burn and I shifted uncomfortably.

"Are you okay?" She asked me.

"I'm fine." I assured, she peered at me and sighed. Rick grabbed a handful of Lisa's ass and smirked as he kissed her. I rolled my eyes and he laughed at me.

"Alright, alright." He said guiding her upstairs.

Veronica went to the sink to wash her glass and I rolled up my sleeve to reveal a blood red bite. When we got Ella I got bit by one of the guards. The mark would flare up when Veronica stepped in the room and I was worried with what might happen.

"What is that?" She asked. I looked up and rolled down my sleeve.

"Uh nothing.." I said not meeting her gaze. She grabbed my arm lightly an the mark began burning and itching. She rolled up my sleeve and grimaced.

"Sammy...that's a werewolf bite." She whispered.

"I know...I got bit when I was getting Ella." I whispered back.

"He is turning into a werewolf." A small voice said. We both turned and Ella stared at both of us. The place was locked solid and she had the only heart beat. Also, she was five years old so she couldn't do much.

"I can...feel the blood change." She said sitting up on the chair.

"Sammy, they won't accept you once you turn. They won't allow a hybrid to be here." Veronica said sadly. I sighed.

"Let's hope it doesn't come to that."

"It will." Ella said simply.