Chapter 22

Chapter 22

*Zayn's POV*

I walked into Gemma's hotel room. There was something that we needed to discuss. "Gemma! We need to talk! Now!" I yelled 'now' loudly, and watched as she appeared around the corner from her kitchen. She had a smile on her face, and she waved me over.

"What do you want to talk about?" Gemma asked sweetly, giving me a kiss on my lips. "Or does it involve talking," she purred. I pulled away from her, and sat down at her kitchen island.

"You're acting too nice. It's freaking me out."

"Oh, you mean since you let Sharissa escape?!" Her voice rose with anger as she leaned against the counter. "Well I've been thinking about that. It's either you kidnap her again, or I'll have to kill you and the rest of the group."

"You wouldn't kill Harry," I spat.

Gemma laughed evily. "Watch me." My heart dropped.

"Is there a third option?"

She looked over at me and smirked. "I thought you'd never ask." Gemma pushed her self off of the counter and walked towards me. "You can kill one of her kids. Preferably Matthew." Once again, my heart dropped. 

"I'll kidnap her," I whispered looking into her eyes. If I knew that she was going to do this, I would have never agreed to do anything for her.

"Do it now." She said as she kissed me roughly. Once again I pulled away, and I started walking away. "If you do it, I'll reward you," I looked over my shoulder to see Gemma wink at me. Gulping, i ran out of Gemma's room, and back to my car. I never thought I'd do this ever again to her, but if the other options were what Gemma said, I'd do it. We just got Matt back, plus I'm sure I didn't want to lose my life yet. If I had to kidnap sharissa to save the lives of One Direction and her kids, that was the option I'd take.

"Rissa, I hope you'll forgive me." I whispered as I drove my dar down the street to the hospital. The sun was starting to rise, so the only option was to take her back to that building she was in for two weeks. I got out of the car, and saw her sitting in a booth with a guy. Sharissa had a smile on her face as they released their pinkies and continued to eat. I ran inside of the hospital and found my way into the Cafe. "Sharissa!" I said with a friendly smile on my face. The guy looked over at me, and his smile faded quickly. I ran over to her table and she smiled at me.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" I smiled at her.

"I just thought I could spend some time with you. I need to talk with you." Sharissa furrowed her brows looking at me.

"What's wrong," the boy asked. "I'm Shaun by the way." I nodded to him, and Sharissa scooted over. I took a seat and continued to get worried looks from Ris.

"It's Gemma. She wants me to kidnap you again." I made sure that I looked away from Sharissa's eyes.

"What? Why would Gemma want you to kidnap me?"

"She wants you dead." I whispered. No one spoke for a good two minutes.

"I have an idea." Shaun said breaking the silence. "Why don't you act like you've kidnapped her. Like tell the lads about it. Make Gemma believe that you've kidnapped her. She doesn't know about me, she can stay at my place." I saw Sharissa nod her head, and I thought about it. Would it be a good idea? Gemma might fall for it.

"This might work." I said smiling at Sharissa.

"Let me get this straight. You're going to 'kidnap' me, tell Louis, Liam, Niall, and Harry about it?" I nodded, waiting to see if she'd agree. "Why are you doing this?"

"It's either I kidnap you, One Direction dies, or one of your kids die. Preferably Matt." I said. "She's the one who said 'preferably Matt'."

She sighed. "I'll do it." I smiled bigger. "Let me get Louis, Liam, and Niall on a three way call real quick." Sharrisa grabed her phone out of her pocket, and pressed some buttons. "Put them on speaker phone?" Sharissa sked looking at me. I nodded, and she pressed another button. "Hey guys, I'm sitting here with Shaun, and Zayn. We have stuff to tell you."

"Like what?" Liam and Niall asked at the same time.

"Gemma is making me kidnap Ris. Again. I didn't want to do it, but it was the only option I liked. But we've been talking about it for a few minutes, and we've came up with a wonderful idea."

"A wonderful idea about kidnapping Ris? THERE'S NOTHING WONDERFUL ABOUT THE WORD KIDNAPPING!" Niall yelled!

"Niall, this idea is a really good idea. I'm not going to actually be kidnapped. I'm going to stay at Shaun's house." No one replied quickly like I thought they would.

"What were the other options?" Louis spoke up for the first time in this conversation. Sharissa looked over at me and I knew I had to answer this one.

"I'd either kidnap her again, let Gemma kill One Direction, or let her kill one of Sharissa's kids. And she said it'd be Matt." I ran a hand through my hair nervously as I waited for Liam, Louis and Niall to answer.

"I think that the idea is good." Liam and Louis said in unison.

"What? Are you crazy?"

"Niall I'd be at Shaun's house. He won't hurt me. Besides you guys and Hazza, he's my best friend. I completely trust him." Sharissa replied stating facts. I looked over at Shaun who was staring at me.

"Shaun do you agree to it?" Niall asked.

Shaun smiled even though Niall couldn't see it. "Yeah. I'm not going to hurt my best friend." Sharissa smiled at him and he smiled in return to her.

"Then I guess I agree." Niall huffed, and I let a breath out that I never knew I had been holding in. "Under one condition."

"What?" Shaun asked.

"I get to visit her whenever I want."

Sharissa and Shaun laughed. "Niall, you can visit me anytime you want, but you guys have to act like you did when I was kidnapped around Gemma. You guys can't be mean towards her or anything. After all, I don't think she wants us to know that we know shes the one who wants me gone." Sharissa replied.

"Done," Niall, Liam, and Louis agreed. I nodded my head. She hung up the phone, and looked at me.

"I'll go talk to Harry about it. We need to make sure he agrees." Shaun stood up, and grabbed the plates.

"I'll meet you two there." We nodded, and started running towards the elevator. If anything this plan was brilliant, and I wouldn't lose anybody's trust.

________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Here's update two! I think I'm gonna hold off on updating Chapter 23 :) You'll under stand when it's posted! Anyway, vote and coment!!

- DependsOnForever xxx(;