Chapter 23

Chapter 23

*Sharissa's POV*

I followed Zayn and Shaun into Harry's room to find the curly haired boy awake and watching T.V. "Hey babe," he said as he patted a spot on his bed. A smile stretched across my thin pink lips as I made my way into his strong arms. He kissed my cheek quickly.

"Harry, we got the lads to agree on this and we just need your approval." Shaun said as he was eyed curiously by Harry.

"What's up?" Harry said looking at everyone in the room.

"Zayn has to make a decision." I responded looking at my hands.

"What kind of decision?"

"I have to be kidnapped a-"

"No." Harry said sternly as he crossed my arms.

"H-" Shaun started.

"I SAID NO!" Harry yelled.

"Guys will you give Harry and I some space please? I need to talk to him." Zayn nodded, got up, and left. Shaun sat there not wanting to move. "Shaun." I whispered looking at him.

"I'm staying. I'm apart of the band."

"So is Zayn." I pointed out. "Shaun, please. Give Harry and I some time. "I'll text you guys when it's okay to come back." Shaun still didn't move, but I kept looking at him until he moved.

"Fine.." Shaun whispered as he stormed out of the room. I sighed as I looked back at Harry who was staring at me with a mad look.

"Harry.."

"The answer is no."

"Let me e-"

"I SAID THE ANSWER IS NO! THAT'S FINAL OKAY?"

Tears formed in my eyes as I realized that we were fighting. "UNLESS YOU WANT MATT KILLED OR ONE DIRECTION KILLED THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING OPTION, BUT I GUESS I'LL JUST LET YOU GET YOURSELF AND MATTHEW KILLED!" I yelled back as I stomped out of the room, making sure I slammed the door behind me. I was crying hard by now as I ran down the hallway and to the elevator.

Once I was there I pressed the down arrow and waited for the doors to open.

I couldn't believe Harry yelled at me. I couldn't believe that he wouldn't let me explain..! Did I feel bad about yelling at him? A little.

The bing of the door came before it opened. I walked in to see no one in the small space. That was a good thing, it meant I could cry in peace.

I pressed the button that said ONE on it and waited for the doors to close. "Ris, you only have one option."

That option was the only option that would save One Direction and Matt.

I smiled sadly to myself as I realized that this idea could get me killed. It would ruin Harry's life, my kids' life, and even the rest of One Direction's life, but if it saved them I was in for it.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened to reveal the lobby. I wiped my tears away and ran out of the hospital, only having one destination in mind.

"Sharissa!" Zayn hollered after me but I didn't answer. "Rissa! Slow down!!"

I did as he said only having one word in my head to say to him. "Bye." I whispered and then took off running again to the building.

"Bye? What do you mean bye? You're not leaving!" I cried harder as the building came into sight. This was the only way, and I was sure of it.

*Shaun's POV*