Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I opened my eyes to see plain white walls staring back at me. Stretching my arms, I yawned. Where was I? How long have I been asleep? A soft knock came at my door before it opened. Harry walked in, and smiled. "Good morning beautiful." I smiled, not wanting to talk. "Darcy and James are in the bedroom down the hallway, and Matt is in the room where Darcy and James stayed back when we last visited."

"Okay." Harry sat down on the bed, and turned to face me.

"Anne wanted me to asked the lads if they wanted to come over for a get together, and to stay the night. So I did and they're coming over." I sighed, thinking about Louis. I had to tell Harry sooner or later. "I thought you'd be happy about it."

"I am, it's just-"

"Harry, we need to go shopping. Ris, will you stay here incase the lads get here early?" I nodded, and Anne smiled. Harry stood up, kissing my forehead.

"Our clothes are in the bag across the room." He pointed to the bag, and I nodded. "See you soon. Love you."

"Love you too." Harry followed his mum out the door, and I got up. The curtains were drawn so the brightness in the room was high. Why didn't Harry wake me up last night? Shrugging me shoulders, I walked to the duffle bag and picked out some black shorts and a plain white shirt.

"Mum?" I looked over my shoulder to see Darcy holding her favorite teddy bear. "Where's daddy?" She followed me into the bathroom, and sat down on the toilet.

I pulled my pajama shirt off and replied, "He went shopping with your grandmum and aunt." She made an o shape with her lips, and I put my shirt on. "I staid behind to watch you guys, and incase any of the lads came early." I didn't slip my shorts off yet, because I realized I had forgot a pair of underwear. "Go watch for the lads while I'm getting dressed please?"

"Okay." She hopped off the toilet and ran out of the bedroom. I walked back into our bedroom, grabbed a clean pair of underwear, and walked back into my bathroom to change. "Mummy! Liam's here!!!" Wow..

"Liam," James exclaimed! Footsteps pounded down the hallway and down the stairs. I quickly removed my shorts and underwear and replaced them with clean ones. "Yeah, she's upstairs! First door on the left!" I ran out of the bathroom, and to my bed right when Liam appeared.

"Hey," I said awkwardly. He waved. His eyes were puffy, and he was wearing the same exact clothes as yesterday. "Liam, what's wrong?" He ignored me, walking to an empty bedroom. "You can sleep in Harry and I's room. I'm sure he wouldn't mind." Liam turned around, giving me a half smile. I lead him to my room, and he sat his stuff down. "You can tell me anything," I said sitting down on the bed, and watching his expression.

"Danielle broke up with me." My draw dropped, rushing over to him and hugging him. "I don't know what to do!" He cried into my neck, and I hugged him tighter. "Why would she break up with me? I did nothing wrong. All I did was love her and care for her."

"I know. I feel for you. How about we go downstairs and get something to eat?" Liam pulled away nodding his head.

As we made our way down stairs I stayed next to Liam. He kept trying not to cry, so I wrapped my arm around his waist. "Thanks for trying," he said wrapping his arm around my neck. "Where is Harry, Gemma, and Anne?" We made our way into the kitchen and Liam sat down at the island.

"They went shopping." I plundered through the cabinets looking for some bowls and cereal. "They seriously just left." In the third cabinet I found bowls, so I grabbed five, and continued to search for cereal.

"Oh. I was hoping Harry was going to be here when I got here." Liam looked down at his hands, and I sighed.

"If you're going the direction I think you're going in, I can of assistance!" I said in funny Niall accent. Liam looked over at me, and shook his head smiling. "Hey! Don't judge me!! I'm weird."