Chapter 13

Chapter 13

***Edward's POV***

I walked into the hotel room that Zayn and I shared, to see him laying on his bed shirtless. "Hey man," he said not taking his eyes of the tv. I sat down on my own bed grabbing my phone out. "You told Ris?"

"I'm sorry. I had too."

"Dude, we had a deal!" He yelled looking at me.

"I told her it was Louis!" I snapped back. "I wouldn't sell you out like that man!"

"Really?"

I nodded my head. "I told her it was Louis. It was a close call with the gun. You should've brought it yourself." He nodded agreeing with me. "Why do you want Harry and their kids dead anyway? I never really understood that part."

"It's because I like her! I've always liked her! Harry needs to stop flirting with every girl he meets!" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know," I said. "It's Harry's nature. I mean he is the flirt isn't he?" Zayn sighed. "I can see why Sharissa favors Harry."

"Why," Zayn snapped.

"Because he saved her."

"Well, he can at least ask everyone else about there feelings before he just has sex with her!" By now Zayn was standing up, and had his hands in fists. "Know what? Just get the hell out! I thought I could trust you, but I honestly don't think I can anymore! Go get another room!" Zayn yelled at me.

"Fine," I yelled back.

***Sharissa's POV***

I leaned my ear against their door, listening to every word that they said. "It's Harry's nature. I mean he is the flirt isn't he?" I heard someone sigh in annoyance. "I can see why Sharissa favors Harry."

"Why," Zayn snapped.

"Because he saved her." Edward responded bluntly.

"Well, he can at least ask everyone else about their feelings before he just has sex with her! Know what? Just get the hell out! I thought I could trust you, but I honestly don't think I can anymore! Go get another room!" Zayn yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Fine," I heard Edward yell back. My eyes opened wide as I heard footsteps walk towards the door. I jogged down the hallway until I reached my room. Harry was lounging on our hotel room floor with Louis. They were munching on some chips and listening to music.

"What kind of music you listening to?"

"Ranom muic," Louis said with a mouthful of chips. I laughed, raising my brow. Harry looked over at me and patted a spot on the floor. I gladly walked over, shutting the door behind me. "Jesse McCartney is who were listening to right now."

"I haven't heard him in forever," I laughed. Harry nodded, grabbing a chip and putting it in my mouth. I chewed it, and swallowed, listening to the music. The song that was on sounded so familiar, and when chorus came on, I sang along with it. "Baby, take me on a journey! I've been thinking lately, I could use a little time alone with you!"

"Crazy? Lets do something maybe! Please don't take your time. You got me right where you want me," Harry and I sung together. Louis smiled at us realizing how perfect our voices sounded together.

"Girl, I'm gonna let you have your way with me. When you move like that, it's hard to breathe! I never though it could be like this," Harry sung out. "But I was wrong. Baby dont be gentle, I can handle anything." I smiled, opening my mouth to sing the next couple of lines with him.

"Baby, take me on a journey! I've been thinking lately, I could use a little time alone with you! Crazy? Lets do something maybe! Please don't take your time, you got me right where you want me!"