Chapter 18

Chapter 18

I walked to our kitchen to get something quick to eat. "Looking for something to eat?" Louis asked. My eyes fluttered over to him, and I felt my head nod. If you think things would be awkward between us, you're wrong. We carry on conversations and look at each other like nothing had happened even though he kissed me three days ago.

"Yeah," I laughed. "Just something quick. You have to get going in an hour." Harry still hasn't been found, and neither has Edward. No one knew if they both were alive. "Louis, do you think Harry's dead?" There was something in Louis' eyes, and I couldn't tell what it was.

"I don't know. There's a 50-50 chance." I looked away from Louis, so tears could stream down my face. "Rissa, he's a fighter. If anything your guys' love is what's keeping him alive."

"We need to find him. I know he's in a room in that building." Images of Harry filled my mind. In one he sat tied up in a chair. The room was plain white, and if I remember correctly, it was sound proof. "Louis, how long has Harry been gone?"

He sighed, as he sat down at the kitchen table. "He's been gone since the day you were kidnapped." Two weeks. "We're not giving up on him Ris. I promise." Tears once again streamed down my face. "Ris."

"Okay. I'm okay." I nodded, walking over to the couch. Harry needed to be found. "Louis, we need to find him."

"It's too dangerous right now. Plus we don't have time right now. We'll go look for him when we get back, okay?" I nodded, and laid down. Whether Louis liked it or not, I was going to get Harry.

*Louis' POV*

She laid there on the couch as I walked to the door. "Sure you're not coming?" Sharissa nodded, and I continued out the door. "See you later love," I said before I shut the door. My mind kept flashing back to the night I kissed her. Why did I do that? I mean, she's my best friend. I probably ruined everything with her.

"Hey mate! Ready to go rehearse?" Liam's voice asked from beside me.

I gave him a big smile, "Of course!!" He laughed, and we walked down the stairs.

*Sharissa's POV*

I got up off the couch and darted to the bedroom. I grabbed clean underwear, a pair of dark jeans, and a green shirt. Since no one was in the hotel room with me, I got dressed fairly quickly. Harry's life was on the line, and I knew I needed to hurry. My pair of grey TOMS sat by my bag, and I grabbed them quickly, and put them on. "Harry, please don't be dead." I whispered to myself repeatedly as I walked out of my hotel room.

The building couldn't be that far away, so that was a plus. But then there was something I forgot.

I didn't know where this building was at.

*Harry's POV*

I sat on my chair, still tied to it. My stomach was constantly growling, and my throat was dry like a desert. My thigh was in pain, and blood oozed from the open sore. Every time I tried to move it, pain jolts through it. I couldn't help but let out a cry of pain.

Footsteps came closer to my door, and then I heard somebody talking. "You're not authorized to be back here! Wait. You're h-" he stopped mid sentence and let out a very loud "Oof". There was silence as I lifted my head. The knob on the door twisted and Sharissa was standing at the door. She had cuts on her face that looked like she had been beaten too.

"Harry," she whispered. I groaned, and she ran over to me. One hand held a gun and the other untied the knots that held me hands to the chair. "I can't believe he did this to you."

"I can't believed he did what he did to you." I looked into her eyes as She helped me up. I wrapped an arm around my shoulder, and we started to walk towards the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" A voice said from the doorway. I knew it was Zayn, and I knew we had been caught. "Set him back in that chair and tie him up."

"Zayn, I don't know why you're doing this, but whatever the reason is, just let it go. You don't want to go to jail do you? What would the fans think? What would your family think of all this?" Zayn had a gun pointed at us, but there were tears in his eyes. "If you stop all of this, we'll forget it even happened. Deal?" Zayn was quiet for a while, but he slowly brought the gun down. "If you love me so much, then let us go."

There were tears in his eyes as the gun dropped to the floor. "Go," he whispered. Sharissa started walking me out of the building, and realized that there was no car. "I can drive you to the hospital." Sharissa and I exchanged a look, and I finally nodded.

"This is your last chance Zayn." I whispered. Zayn didn't look up as we walked to his car. No one spoke when we reached his car. I had to sit with my back against the car door, but Sharissa still sat in the back with me. "Ris, if I get better," I didn't even get to finish my sentence before Ris jumped in.

"You're going to get better. Don't think for a split second that your not." I looked at her, and there were tears starting to form. "I don't want to lose you."

"I don't want to lose you Rissa."

"Ris, I want to apologize. . ." Zayn whispered breaking the moment for Ris and I. "I'm sorry that I raped you, and beat you." When I looked back at Sharissa, she was crying quietly. If there was an award for the quietest crier, she'd win it. Every time. Her left hand was placed on my right knee, so I grabbed it and bent forward to kiss it. She quickly looked at me, and gave me a small smile.

"I love you," I mouthed.

"I love you too," she mouthed back.

________________________________________________

Hey guys! So I noticed none of of you commented, and told me what you thought about the person who kidnapped Sharissa. I did, however, notice all of your concerns for HazzaBear. Hope this chapter is better.

What's with the sudden mood change in Zayn? o.O

Comment ALL of your thoughts (as long as they're NICE) and vote!!

- DependsOnForever xxxx(: