Chapter 24

Protection

Chapter 24

***Sharissa's POV***

I stood there waiting for her words, or even her actions. The only thing she did was smirk and honestly I was scared for my life. "Gemma. I'm not going to fight you. I know it's you who's wanting me dead, so here I am. Do with me what you want." She walked over and stopped when she was in front of me.

"Rissa, how did you know it was me?" She put her hands on my cheeks and looked me straight in the eye.

"I-I remember when I was in that building that Edward was saying that Gemma was coming soon.." I lied as I cried harder. "Please just don't hurt my kids, or Harry."

"Oh Honey, I won't hurt them. Okay? But you will have to do what I say. You can't run away, and you can not fight me, or there will be consequences," Gemma whispered in my ear. "Understand?" I nodded too quickly and that caused a laugh to escape from her parted lips. "Good. Now. I want you to give me your phone and go into the second room on the right." I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and handed it to her and then I made my way to the room. The doors were shut and I was kind of scared to open it and see the room was full of spikes.

Okay, I'm over exaggerating, but still... You never know!

"T-this one?" I asked nervously. Gemma nodded her perfect little head and I opened the door to see no spikes, but instead a mattress thrown on the floor with some blankets, a pillow, and nothing else. The room looked like it was in need of a new coat of paint, and some new carpet. "Where do I use the bathroom at?"

"Do I have to show you every little detail about this damn apartment?! Jeez! You have a bathroom. You can only flush it when no one but you and I are here. Got it?" I nodded and walked into my new room. "You will be fed three times a day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. You will be fed well, but if you misbehave you will not be fed one of your meals. If you misbehave twice you will only eat once. Three times and you eat none."

"What happens if I misbehave more than th-three times?" I asked as I sat on my bed looking at Gemma.

"Something very bad will happen." Gemma smirked once again crossing her arms.

"What will happen?" I gulped.

"Do it and you'll find out." She raised an eyebrow quickly and slammed my door shut. I hear the door lock from the outside and I realized that I was in here for good. There was no escaping, there was no begging to get out. There was only me in this tiny little jail-cell like room.

Not even five minutes later Gemma barged into my room and held my phone out to me. "Say you're completely fine. Don't make him think your here, or I'll hurt you." I looked into her eyes and I got scared... I took the phone quickly and answered it.

"Hello?" I said with my breath catching at the end to actually hear Zayn's voice.

"Hey, where are you? Are you a-" Zayn asked

"I'm fine Zayn. You don't need to worry about me so much." I said with a little bit of anger in my tone. "Sorry," I cried.

"It's fine baby girl. I know you're upset and angry about what I said... Baby, I should have listened to you..." Harry sounded like he was crying, and that's when I completely lost it.

"Harry I love you. I love each of our kids. I love every other member of One Direction like family. Don't forget that Harry.. Please.." I cried even harder as I took the phone away from my ear and I heard a faint 'I love you more' and hung up the phone. Gemma snatched the phone out of my hands and walked out of the room, making sure to lock it behind her.

This was it.

This was where I was going to die.

*Harry's POV*

I laid in my bed hoping Sharissa wasn't at Gemma's apartment. That's the last place I want her to be.. Tears streamed down my face as I imagined what Genma would and could be doing to my baby. My innocent little baby.

Shaun looked up at me and held out my phone. "Call her," he said hoarsely. I nodded and took my phone and dialed her number.

Ring.

Ring.

Ri-

"Hello?" She spoke. Zayn was the first to jump and ask a question.

"Hey where are you?! Are you a-"

"I'm fine Zayn, you don't need to worry about me so much." She cut him off angrily. "Sorry," she cried out.

"It's fine baby girl. I know you're upset and angry about what I said.. Baby I should have listened to you." I cried while tears rolled off my cheeks and I waited for her to respond. Instead of that, she lost it. I heard her crying loudly on her end.

"Harry I love you. I love each of our kids. I love every other member of One Direction like family. Don't forget that Harry.. Please.." I cried silently but Sharissa never did.

"I love you more," I whispered and then the line went dead. "She's not at Gemma's. she's lost somewhere, I could tell by the way she was crying. When she's scared she cries like that."

Zayn was about to talk when my phone rang again. I checked the caller ID and saw my mum was calling me. "Hey mum!" I cheered.

"Harry!! How are you?" My mum was always a cheerful person, that's what I loved about her.

"I'm good. How are James, Darcy and Matt?"

"Oh they're doing good! They wanna speak to you," she said happily

"Hi daddy!!" All three of them cheered making my smile. "We love you! Can't wait for you and mummy to come back home!" My kids were the sweetest, they were the joy of my life. The mean so much to me.. Just like Rissa..

"I love you too guys. We'll be back before you know it!"

"Daddy, before you go, can you tell mumma something?!" My breath caught in my throat. "Can you tell her we love her very much?!" Darcy's little voice rang through the telephone.

"Sure baby." I whispered out. "I love you guys," I said.

"WE LOVE YOU TOO DADDY!"

"I have to go guys," I laughed. "I'll talk to you soon!"

"Okay, bye daddy!" The cheered once again

"Bye!" I smiled sadly as I hung up the phone. Zayn looked over at me and I noticed that there was a doctor walking into the room.

"Harry Styles?" He asked as he looked at me. I nodded and he walked over to me and I noticed that he was looking at my leg where I was shot. I couldn't bare to look at it, so I looked over at Zayn who was looking at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Haz.. I'm sorry."

I shook my head as I held up a hand. "It's fine. Everything's okay now." The last part came put before I could stop myself. "Well, almost everything.."

"Harry, looks like your leg is healing pretty quickly. You might be out of here in a couple of days. Nothing to worry about!" The doctor said cheerfully with a huge smile on his face. I smiled back as he wrote something on his clipboard.

"Can I go ahead and order breakfast?" He nodded and I told him what I had wanted. Hopefully eating would get my mind off of my poor baby girl..

---

Okay okay! Short chapter! I'm sorry :( I'm getting kinda stuck on this story. I hope you like this one! 30 votes and 20 comments for the next update!

Also, my story "Fix Me" on my other account @UnDeadBitexDanny needs to have at least 25 votes before this gets updated again. I'm not going to make you comment but it would be nice to get at least 9-10 more :)

-FOREVER AND ALWAYS DependsOnForever(: