Chapter 12

Chapter 12

***Five days Later***

I sat up slowly, looking at my alarm clock. It read 5:56 AM. I would never get back to sleep, so I decided to get up. I walked to my door without feeling dizzy, but as soon as I looked down stairs, the dizziness came. "You have to fight this," I whispered to myself. Taking in a deep breath, I walked down the stairs taking one step at a time. Once I was about ten steps in, I saw someone sitting on the couch. They looked over at me, and I knew who it was instantly. Zayn.

"Ris!" Zayn whispered running over to me. "Your not supposed to be walking on your own!" I shrugged my shoulders, letting Zayn walk me to the couch. "Next time you need to come down stairs, wake Harry up." Zayn shot me a worried look. "I worry about you, you know. You always seem to get hurt."

"It's because I'm not lucky," I added quickly. Zayn sighed, clearly annoyed, so I just sat in silence watching T.V. The channel that was on, had nothing but bad news, so I reached for the remote. Zayn smirked holding it out of my reach. I looked at him with a grin, and I tried grabbing it again. Once again he held it further away from me. I sighed, deciding to sit in a very awkward position. Zayn's back was on the back of the couch, and we were chest to chest. "Give me the remote!" He started handing it to me, but when I went to grab it, he quickly pulled it away. I lost my balance and fell closer to Zayn. My heart started racing as his free hand went to one of my hips to steady me.

I looked into Zayn's eyes and he looked into mine. My heart beat slowed down, then quickened. I heard something fall to the couch, and then Zayn's other hand went to the other hip. "You have beautiful eyes." I blushed, not wanting to look away from him. "Oh, hell. You have a beautiful body." I swallowed, feeling nervous. "Can I tell you something," he asked, moving one hand up to my face.

"S-sure," I stutter. He smirked, moving his face closer to mine.

"I want you," he whispered, brushing his lips on mine. Since when did Zayn start liking me? Wait, since when did I let Zayn kiss me? "Can I take you somewhere?"

"Uhm, Zayn. You know I have three kids! I can't just leave them." He pulled back, looking me in my eyes. "Plus, Harry would get mad at you."

"Come on! It'll be fun," he purred. "I'll just leave everyone a note saying I took you out for breakfast since your couldn't sleep." I shook my head. I couldn't do it. "Please," he begged.

"No Zayn. I don't like you like that!" I got out of his lap, but he grabbed my arm.

"The offer will always be there." I rolled my eyes and jerked my arm free. I walked back to my bedroom and as soon as I turned into the room, I ran into someone. I instantly knew that it was Harry.

"Babe, why were you walking alone? You know that you're not supposed to." Seriously?! Was it that big of a deal?

"I thought I couldn't sleep, but then I got tired, so I came back up here. Zayn helped me walk down the stairs."

"But he didn't help you up?"

"No. I told him I could do it." Harry sighed, wrapping his arm around my neck. "Wanna go back to bed?" He nodded his head, walking back to bed. My stomach started churning. I had no clue why either.

"Are you okay baby?" I shrugged my shoulders, suddenly feeling nauseous. My hand went over my mouth, and Harry picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. "Was the restaurant food that bad? I mean, if your getting sick I hope it's not with food poisoning." My mind rushed back to the date we had four days ago. The food wasn't bad, it tasted fine. Then my mind thought about what we did when we got home. No one was home and Harry and I went straight to our bedroom. Next thing I know we're having sex.