Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"Edward, will you hand me the pepperoni?" I held my hand out, waiting for the pepperoni to placed in my hand. I snuck a glance at Darcy. She had changed into some comfortable shorts that matched her tank top. She was busy opening James' toys. She had gotten him all the toy story toys, a couple of toy guns, and a woody costume.

"Here, Ris." I looked over at him, smiling and taking the pepperoni from him. "Need any help?"

"Nah. Thanks though!" When he started walking away, I grabbed his arm. "Go try to be on Dar's good side." I whispered.

"I've tried that already. She wont budge."

"Please?" I gave him my puppy eyes, and he sighed.

"Fine." He walked over to Darcy, who didn't act like he was there. She was struggling to open one of James' toys. "Here, let me help."

"No! I can get it on my own!" He sighed, and walked away. "Edward, can you help me?" Edward and I exchanged smiles, and he went back over to help her.

A few hours later, the door opened, and I jumped. Edward looked over at me strangely. "There back." I mouthed. He nodded his head once, and continued walking Darcy to Harry and I's bed.

"Ris! I've missed you sooooo much," Louis yelled running towards me. He stopped and put his sniffer in the air. "Do I smell pizza?!" I laughed and nodded. "Thank God! I'm starving."

I heard Edward cough, and it made the hairs on my neck stand straight up. "Who's here Ris?"

"Hey lads." Tension grew rapidly. No one expected Harry to charge at him, except for me.

"Why are you here?!" Harry yelled as he punched Edward repeatedly. "You killed my son! My son! You son of a-"

"Hey! Hey! Break it up!" I yelled pulling Harry off of Ed. He tried charging again, but I got in the way. "Stop it!"

"Why is he here?!"

"He's in as much danger as us!" I yelled back. I felt kind of bad for yelling at him, and in front on James. "Have some sympathy will you?!"

"So what now you're all buddy buddy with him? What happened to wanting him in jail?! How can you trust him after all he's done?!" Harry and I were in each others faces.

"I don't know." I said bluntly.

"Well its either you trust him and lose me, or you kick him out." My heart shattered. "You're decision."

What the flap jacks?

Choosing who I want?

Both.

"I'm not going to choose anyone! But if I had to, I'd choose Edward, because at least he's not in my face yelling at me!" Tears burned my eyes and I pushed my way past Edward and went to the beds. Darcy noticed me, and moved over. "Let me on the inside please." She nodded, switching pillows.

"I heard you and daddy having an argument. Are you leaving?"

I turned to face my beautiful girl. "Oh, baby no. It was just a little argument." 'I hope,' I thought to myself. "I'm not going anywhere." I pulled her close to me, kissing her forehead. "I promise." She smiled, closing her eyes. "Go to sleep baby."

"Night mummy." She whispered, falling to sleep right away. I shut my eyes, and fell asleep too.

*-*-*-*

I woke up with Harry by my side. By how dark it was I could tell it was early in the morning. I got up, not caring if I woke him up. As soon as my feet hit the ground, he turned over so that he was facing me, but only his eyes were closed. I walked into the living area and noticed Edward sitting on the couch and Darcy sleeping next to her brother on the recliner. I smiled walking over to Edward. I didn't notice that his face was bruised until I was right next to him.

"Morning." I nodded my head, and sit down next to him. "Did you sleep good?"

"Mhmm." I mumbled, laying my head on the opposite end of the couch. "I'm going back to sleep. I don't want to lay down with Harry right now." I stretched my legs out over Edwards lap, and shivered when his fingernails gently scratched my legs.

"Did you really mean it when you said you'd choose me?" There was no thinking involved in this.

"Yes. Harry was a butt to me."

"I agree. He shouldn't have yelled in your face." I became more tired as he continued to scratch my legs. "Once you went to sleep, he punched me about two more times." I opened my eyes, looking at him.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I sat up quickly staring at him like he was crazy.

"Okay," I snapped quietly. "It's not okay that he punched you! I'm not too happy with him! He could have killed you a-" Edward cut me off by wrapping his arms around my neck and hugging me. "I was rambling wasn't I?" I mumbled into his neck.

"Yeah," he laughed letting me go. I pulled out of his hug, and continued to look at him. "Go to sleep." Sighing, I fixed myself so that my head was on his lap. I closed my eyes, but I wasn't tired anymore.

"Why are you up so early?"

"I was afraid to sleep." I turned over so that I was looking at him. He wasn't lying, I could tell it in his eyes. "I was scared that Harry was going to hurt me." I played with a sting that was loose on Edward's shirt while he played with the ends of my hair. "When he was going to bed, I was going to wake you up, but I didn't want Harry to think I was going to hurt you."

"Harry's just jealous." Edward chuckled.

"I highly doubt that," Edward whispered. I sat up, and moved so I sat on his lap.

"He is. Do you realize how long Harry and I have been friends?" Edward shrugged his shoulders. "For almost ten years. We've been a couple for almost six years." I frowned. "I can't believe he did that. And I'm sorry."

Edward wrapped his arms around me so he could hug me. "It's okay."

Silence filled the air between us, still dark. "Rissa, I have something to tell you."

"Yeah?"

______________________________________________________

So..what do you think he's going to tell her?

I recently said I was most likely going to delete ALL my stories...well I'm still debating on it. I recently found out that my aunt might have cancer. It's sad to me, because she is my only aunt.

I'm sorry if I do delete them. :(

- DOF