Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I took deep breaths but no matter what I tried, my lungs burned. I couldn't lift my head because I was tired and hungry. Not to mention my hands were tied behind my back. "Ris," someone whispered. I moaned in response. "Ris we need to get out of here." Tears started to stream down my face, and I lifted my head to see Edward sitting in front of me. He had cuts on his face, and his left eye was bruised.

"What happened to you?" I whispered. He shook his head, and my heart dropped. "Eddie."

"Zayn. He paid me back for spilling my guts to you. Niall isn't the bad guy Ris. Why would he want to kill you? He's told me that he'd do anything to protect you."

"Then why did he have a gun." I coughed and noticed that I tasted blood. My lungs burned worse and I let out a crying sound.

"Ris, you need to get out of here. He's hurt you too badly. Most of the time you were unconscious he beat you and he made me watch. He knew that it would effect me, hurt me." Tears streamed down his cheeks, revealing that he had dirt on his cheeks. "Ris, I will protect you. Even if that means I die."

"Don't say that. Don't say your going to die!" I said letting my voice crack. I shook my head violently.

"Ris, I promise you. I will protect you."

"What a shame that promise will be broken." The voice sounded like silky syrup, and it made me sick to my stomach. I knew who it belonged to. "Eddie. Why don't you go ahead and tell her what I did to her." Edward shook his head. "Ahww no? Okay. Why don't I just tell her." He walked over to me, and stopped once he was directly behind me. I felt his hands touch my shoulders, and then grip the collar of my plaid button up shirt.

"Eddie," I croaked out, letting the tears fall.

"Let's see. First I started to unbutton your shirt," he whispered into my ear sexily. It made me sick to think he did this to me. He ran his hands down my boobs slowly, and finished unbuttoning my shirt. I kept my eyes on Edward, and he kept his on me. He knew I was scared. Zayn softly kissed my neck before opening his lips and speaking again. "Next I took your sh-"

"You raped me." I said quietly as Zayn chuckled into my neck and started kissing it softly. "Why would you do this to me?" I asked. As Zayn untied my hands and picked me up. "Put me down, Zayn!" I struggled to get free.

"What? You don't want to see Harry? Okay.."

"Harry?" Zayn nodded.

"Rissa it's a trap!!"

"Take me to him." Zayn smiled, and carried me out of the room and into another one. Harry was sitting in a chair all tied up. "Harry," I cried trying to get free from Zayn.

"He can't hear you." Zayn looked not my eyes, and I furrowed my brows.

"Why?"

"Because the room he's in is sound proof. The only way to talk to him is through that intercom." Zayn pointed to a circular thing in the ceiling of his room. Harry lifted his head up and I was instantly heart broken.

His face was covered in blood.

*Liam's POV*

I paced around the room with a worried Niall and Louis sitting on the couch. Harry, Ris, and Edward were missing. Zayn would show up then leave randomly. He wouldn't say anything about Ris, Harry or Edward. "I think we should get the police involved in this. It's been a week."

"No. Simon doesn't want them involved. I went to him yesterday and talked about it to him. He had a really good idea." Louis ran his fingers through his hair, and opened his mouth again. "One of us follow Zayn when he leaves again." That ... wasn't a bad idea!

"You think it'll work?" I ask biting my lips. Louis nodded. Niall jumped up, surprising us all.

"I should go. I wanna save her." I shook my head no.

"He would expect you to save her. You've been with her and told us that you want to protect her. He'd know."

"But I want to protect her!" Niall complained.

"I know you do Niall. That's why I have a plan." That seemed to get everyone's attention. "I could go and get her. I can bring her back here and then, Niall, you could protect her."

"That's a good plan Liam! It could work!" Louis commented. I smiled, and nodded my head. There was a knock at the door, and we went quiet. "Come in." Louis said and walked towards the kitchen.,

Zayn appeared through the door. "Just came to get something to eat." He gave a friendly smile and walked off to the kitchen. He came out within two minutes with a ham sandwich. Once he walked out the door. I started to follow him.

"Good luck, and hurry up!" Niall whined. I smiled, and shut the door. I didn't care how long it took. I was determined to find my best friend.

___________

Do you think Liam will succeed?? Comment and tell me!!

Vote please!!

-DOF xxx