Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"What," Harry asked. Everyone rushed to get there stuff together.

"It wasn't Edward either. It was a friend of his."

"We have to turn Edward in," Louis said. I shook my head, making everyone confused.

"Then he'll take the kids for sure. We c-" I was cut off by Louis' phone ringing.

"Hey babe." Eleanor sound scared. "Eleanor babe whats wrong? Calm down and explain slower." Eleanor cried out telling Louis again. "We'll be right there," Louis whispered out, hanging up the phone his expression changed from worried to angry. "This is all your fault," Louis yelled, pointing at me. Instantly, guilt shot through me. "The only thing you've done since you've entered out lives is put us in danger!" More tears fell, as I back away from the group. "You get under my skin! I wish Harry didn't fall for you! You're just immature and a brat!"

"Sharissa, he didn't mean that! You know that!"

"Actually Niall, I do mean it." Louis crossed his arms, smirking. I turned on my heel, running out of the studio.

"Rissa," Niall yelled, grabbing my arm. "I know he didn't mean that! Come on." Niall started pulling me back to the studio, but I yanked my arm free. "Ris," he whispered, but I was already running again. Louis, sadly, was right. I just hadn't realized it until now. "Ris come on! I'm sure he didn't mean that!"

"But what if he did Niall," I yelled turning back around to see Niall standing there with his eyes closed. "Can't you see that Louis was right? The only thing I've done and probably ever will do to you lads is cause danger. I've put all of your lives at risk, and I don't want to keep doing that Niall." Before I could back away, Niall grabbed my wrist tightly.

"Ris, I'm not letting you go. Louis can go...go...well..you know what I mean! Honestly, he's jealous of you." I furrowed my brows. Louis? Jealous? Of me? Never. "Harry spent every second with you those days you were in the hospital, and Louis got mad. Him and Harry were really close, and then you came along to ruin their friendship." Niall looked into my eyes, but I kept my brows furrowed.

Louis could be behind all of this.

I widened my eyes, looking up at Niall. "Niall," I started.

"Hmm?"

"It was Louis."

"What are you talking about?"

"I bet Louis paid Edward to shoot me," I whispered. Niall's jaw dropped.

"You think I paid money just to have you shot?" Louis' voice rang through the hall, and I looked around Niall to see him standing there. "Ris, I may dislike you, but I would never pay money to have Edward shoot you!" Louis chuckled, walking back into the recording studio, and a few seconds later Harry walked out.

"Ris, come on. Let's go home and get ready for the tour bus." Sighing, I gave in waiting for Harry to grab my cell phone and get by my side. "Bye Niall. See you later," Harry said, grabbing my hand and walking towards the exit. I kept up with Harry's pace as we walked out of the exit and toward my car. "I hope our kids are okay."

"Me too," I sighed wiping my remaining tears away. "What was wrong with Eleanor?" I furrowed my brows getting into my side of the car.

Harry furrowed his brows, looking over at me. "You know, now that I think about it. I'm not sure. But what ever has happened, it can't be good." I nodded, instantly jumping to conclusions.

"What if she was hurt by Edward? I have a feeling that Edward has done something." Harry widened his eyes, jamming the keys in the ignition. "Hurry up and drive!" So help me God, If Edward touched our kids things wouldn't end well for him, I thought to myself. Then Matt came rushing to my mind. He was such a sweet and innocent little three year old boy who already cared so much about his family. Why was he already a target?

My knee was bouncing impatiently.

What if Matt's dead?

What is Darcy's dead?

What if James is dead?

What if Danielle and Eleanor are hurt? Dead?

Questions would not stop running through my head as Harry raced passed cars on the busy street. I knew where we were. We were two blocks away from home, and the smell of fire filled my nose.

Oh God...no! The house! "Harry," I asked. "do you smell that?"

"Smell w-" Harry's sentence was interrupted by fire trucks and police cars surrounding our house which was engulfed in flames. Harry hadn't even stopped the car, but I got out anyway. "Sharissa! No!"

"Matt!" I screamed, tears blocking my vision. I ran for the house but arms wrapped around me. "Matt! Matt! Where's Matt? And Darcy?! And James?!? WHERE ARE THEY!"

"Ma'am. Stop fighting. You're not allowed over there." A tall, blonde haired male firefighter explained, holding me back.

"WHERE ARE MY KIDS?!" I yelled, fighting him.

"No one has been rescued yet."

"Help," someone screamed in the distance. "DADDY HELP!" I knew it was Darcy.

"Darcy!" Harry yelled pushing his way past the firefighters. He ran straight into our burning home with everyone yelling at him to stop.

"Sharissa!" Niall's voice came from behind me, and I just ran into his arms crying into his chest. "Shh," Niall whispered hugging me tight.

"Harry ran into the house. He heard Darcy scream for him. Niall I don't want to lose him.." I sobbed into Niall.

"Ris, it's okay." Niall whispered into my hair. "It's going to be okay. Your not going to lose anyone them. I promise." He picked me up and carried me over to his car. "Come on. I'll take you hopping for new stuff."

Shopping?!

At the time of a fire?!

ARE YOU CRAZY?!

I started fighting to get free from his grip. "Niall let me go! I need to see Matt!" His pace quickened as I fought harder. "Niall! Let. Go!!"

"N-"

I heard coughing coming from behind me, so I tried my best to turn my head to confirm what I heard. I saw Harry running out with James on his back, and Darcy and Matt is his arms. A few seconds later Danielle and Eleanor came running out coughing. Louis and Liam ran up to their shaking girlfriends and protecting them, as I froze in my spot looking at Matt's limp body. Matt's eyes were shut and his stomach wasn't moving. Tears came to my eyes as my heart shattered.

The only child that favored me, is now dead.

Yes.

Dead.

And there is nothing I, nor anyone else, can do about it.

______________________________________________

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever! Hope you like the cliffhanger! c:

Anyway, I've recently got a question about if I'm continuing this story, and that is a YESS! I've have just been lazy and decided not to update :P you guys need to encourage me moreeee!

- Love, DependsOnForever xxx