Chapter 16

Chapter 16

*Sharissa's POV*

I sat in my chair, hands still tied behind my back. My mouth was dry, and my stomach was constantly growling. "Eddie," I croaked out. He sat there with his eyes closed, chest barely rising. "Eddie! Don't die on me!" He still didn't dare to open his eyes, or his mouth to say he wouldn't. "Edward," I cried. No movement. I gave up, let my head fall, and decided to fall asleep.

"What is your problem with me?!" Edward asked, setting his bag down.

"My problem? Oh let's see, you're the one who almost killed my soon to be wife! And my kids! You think I forgave you for that? Well, if you did you're messed up in your noggin' because I'm never going to forgive you! I haven't liked you since the day she told me about you! You aren't right for her!" Harry yelled, clenching the doorknob tightly.

"Oh, and you are?!" Edward yelled back.

"Guys," I said quietly.

"I'm better for her then you are! You're the one who tried to kill her!"

"You're better for her?! You're the reason she kept running back and forth between you and Niall! I watched that interview! You said you were single! How do you think that made her feel?! Huh?" Edward and Harry were now in each others faces, and I was scared to get up and break them.

"You shut your mouth!" Harry yelled releasing the doorknob.

"No! I don't have to! Have you ever stopped for a split second and thought about how she feels?! At least I did that when I had her!"

"Well, she's not yours anymore so back the heck off! She doesn't love you anymore, can't you see that?!" Edward didn't say anything as he backed away and disappeared. I sat up, looking at Louis. He shrugged his shoulders, and we studied Harry. He slammed our door shut, and took a seat back on the floor. He grabbed a handful of chips and shoved them in his mouth.

"Harry," I started

"Save it Ris!" Harry yelled at the top of his lungs. "God, you always ruin everything! You're so clingy! You need to learn to give people there space! God, I hate you sometimes! You get under my skin! Can you just leave me alone?!" Tears burned my cheeks as I got up. Louis tried grabbing my arm but I was too strong and fast.

"If that's the way you want it." I stormed out of the living space, letting Louis call after me. Once I was in the bedroom, I slammed it shut and jumped on Louis' bed. The lights were off, making the room completely black. I started crying when someone walked in.

"Ris," a soft voice said. I couldn't bear to answer. Honestly, I couldn't because I was busy crying.

"You're not clingy." The owners voice laid down facing me. By the way they laid, I guessed it was Louis. He scooted over to me so I cried on his chest, and his arm was around my back. "I'm sure he doesn't mean it."

"And what if he does?! Huh? What if he means it, and never wants to be with me again?!"

"Then I'll make you mine." Louis laughed.

"I'm being serious Louis." He sighed, moving some of my curls out of the way. "What if he doesn't love me anymore?"

"Ris, he's always going to love you."

"Ris wake up!" A soft voice whispered. "Ris, I'm getting you out of here." I groaned as someone untied the ropes that were holding my hands to the chair. "Open your eyes babe. For me. Please." The voice sounded like it was in tears.