Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I carried Matt in one arm while Harry held my free hand. "Mummy, I missed you!" I smiled, looking over at Harry. He knew that I was happy. "I missed you too daddy! Does Liam miss me? Does Louis miss me? Does Niall miss me? Does Zayn miss me? Does Darcy miss me? Does James miss me? Does Dani miss me? Does El miss me?" Harry and I looked at each other again and laughed.

"Boy, I sure did miss you!" Harry had a smile on his lips as he grabbed Matt out of my hands. "I missed your smile, your looks, your fingers, your toes, your nose, your ears. Even your voice." Matt smiled at Harry and it was so cute. Matt took his hand and placed it on Harry's mouth. I laughed, and stopped outside of the bus.

"Do you think I should get everyone up for this?"

"No. Lets just go back to bed. I'm pretty tired." I nodded my head, agreeing with Harry. We walked in quietly, and the room was different. Edward was sleeping on the couch, and Darcy was in his arms. I felt Harry getting mad, so I turned around and kissed him no his cheek.

"Harry, it's just one night for Darcy. Tomorrow she'll be back in her bed with her brother." Harry wouldn't look at me, and Matt extended his arms out towards me. I took him from Harry. "Harry." He moved his eyes so that they were on me. He sighed and followed me to our bed.

"It bugs me. Why does he have to stay with us?" I crawled into our bed, Matt following me.

"Because Harry, he's in as much danger as us! Someone's after all of us! That's including him! Whether you like it or not, he's staying."

"Why are you getting so protective over him? It's like you're falling for him again!" Harry looked as if he could cry on the spot. My heart shattered.

"Harry, I love you so much. There's noting on this planet that could replace my love for you. You make me so mad at times, but that's just something we have to live with. I don't want to lose you Harry. You mean everything to me, Harry." Harry let a single tear fall, and I couldn't help but think he didn't believe me. "You don't believe me?"

Harry sat down next to me, and wrapped his arms around me. "I'll always believe you. And you know what else I'll always do?" I shook my head. "I'll always love you." I smiled into Harry's neck.

"Out of all the girls throwing themselves at you, why did you choose me?" He pulled back far enough so he could look at me.

"I chose you because you're the most beautiful girl on this plant. You didn't throw yourself at me. Even though I'm the flirt of the group, I don't just choose anyone. The girl can't be perfect. Like you." I looked at him, and smiled. "You have flaws and that's what I love about you."

"There are a lot of girls out there that are prettier then me," I said feeling insecure. I laid down next to Matt who was already asleep. Harry followed my idea, and laid down too.

"Sharissa! You are the most beautiful girl I've seen. You're better then a model." I smiled, looking at Harry. He returned a smile back to me, and kissed my nose. "I love you so much, Rissa."

"Your jealousy tells me." I laughed softly, and Harry smiled. "I'm sorry I got mad at you. I shouldn't have. It was wrong. I'm really sorry."

"Hey, it's okay." We looked each other in the eyes for a few minutes. The only noise we heard was Niall and Louis' snoring and occasionally a fart. Harry had to cover my mouth to keep me quiet. I scooted closer to Harry for his warmth. "Did you mean it when you said you would choose Edward?"

"Of course not. You just made me mad by punching him. Can you just try to get along with him? For me? Edward is trying to make an effort." I wanted so bad to tell him that he was paid to shoot me. But I couldn't. Not with Matt around.