Chapter 1

***Five Years Later***

James ran around, chasing Darcy around the yard. "Come on Dar! Give me my toy back! Woody is mine! Not yours!" Ever since James was able to see, he favored Liam. James always asked for Liam.

Mommy, hows Liam?

Can Liam come over?

I want to sing with Liam!

Liam, Liam, Liam. "No," Darcy protested, stopping to turn around. Even though they were both five, Darcy was almost 3 inches taller then James. Harry walked out of the house, sitting by me.

"They're so cute," Harry whispered, studying our kids. James had started tickling Darcy just so he could get Woody back. I nodded, rubbing a hand over my stomach. It had been five years since my last nightmare, and incident. I took almost a full year and a half to heal all the way. Harry wanted to take things slow before giving it another try. "They remind me of the day when I first kissed you." I smiled.

That day, my feelings had been mixed. Everything was a wreck. I secretly had started falling for my best friend, but I never wanted to admit it to myself. The kiss gave me hope that he liked me. I allowed myself to fall for Harry more and more, but I made sure that I fell slowly. Just in case he wasn't there to catch me. But he was.

"Daddy! Tell him to stop!" Darcy screamed in laughter. My heart quietly shattered. None of my kids had favored me. James attached to Liam, Darcy to Harry. Harry huffed in anger beside me. I tried not to let my sadness show. Maybe I wasn't meant to be favored.

"James, stop tickling your sister!" James started to protest. "Darcy give Woody back." Darcy whined in protest, but listened to Harry. She handed the toy back, and ran over to Harry. Darcy held her arms wide open, wanting Harry to hold her. Harry smiled, picking her up. "Come here baby girl." Darcy laid her head on Harry right shoulder.

Darcy was a spitting image of her father; thick brown curls and green eyes. She had the same green eyes as her dad. James was a spitting image of both Harry and I. He had Harry's thick curls, and my blond hair color. James' eyes were a mix. Around the pupil they were Harry green, but then they changed into a light chocolate brown; my eye color.

"Hey Ris, Matt wants you." Lou's soft voice came from behind me. I smiled. The thought of actually being wanted right now felt good. Carefully, I got up walking towards Lou. He smiled at me, moving out of my way so that I could fit through the doorway. Matt was sitting on the floor, playing with his toys.

He caught sight of me. "Momma!" I smiled, and sat down by him. Matt was starting to get curly black hair. Harry and I were both stumped once we found out he had black hair. My mom didn't have black hair, but I never knew my father so it was hard to say. Maybe Mom would know, I thought. Matt crawled into my arms. "Momma tey me outside!" I nodded, kissing Matt's hair. Lou watched me, holding out a hand to help me up. even though I healed all the way, I still needed help getting up.

"Thanks Lou." He smiled, opening the door for me. Harry looked around at me. Darcy was asleep in his arms. I gave him a small smile. His eyes flicked to the three year old in my arms. Harry's eyes lit up as a smile stretched bigger.

"He likes you more then he does me," Harry said sadly as I sat down again beside him. I quietly leaned on his left shoulder. Harry wrapped his arm around me, and kissed my head softly. "It's like he favors you."

"Darcy favors you," I whispered back. "James favors Liam."

"And Danielle," Harry added. I nodded, forgetting that fact. "When Dar came up to me, you seemed sad. Is it because she doesn't favor you?"

"Yeah. It hurts to know that I'm not favoured." I frowned at my own thoughts. Harry squeezed me, making me come closer to him. I took in his scent. Syrup. I'm not sure why, but the house always smelled like syrup. Harry did, unless he was wearing cologne. Someone walked through the door, closing it behind them. James turned around, and by the expression on his face I knew it was Liam.

"LiLi!" James ran over to him, holding Woody tight in his right hand. Liam chuckled, opening his arms wide. "Liam! What have you been up to?" Liam picked James up, and carried him over to the swings, getting lost in coversation. My three year old baby closed his eyes, falling asleep.

"I'm going to take Matt up to bed," I whispered. Harry nodded, getting up with me. Harry wrapped his free arm around my waist, protecting me. It was a quiet walk to the rooms. I went off to the left as Harry went to the right. Matt didn't open his eyes, but told me night right before I left the room. Harry walked out a couple of minutes after I had walked out of Matts room. He smiled, picking me up and carrying me to the bedroom.

"You look tired." I nodded in reply. "Let's go to sleep. I'm tired too."

"I'm too lazy to change." Harry smirked, walking to the closet and picking out my pjs. He picked out some shorts and a tank top. I sat up as Harry pulled my top off. Our eyes floated down to my stomach. The scars were horrible. Just looking at them brought back so much pain. Harry quickly put my tank top over it, blocking the view of my scars. I took my shorts from him, changing into them. Harry was already on his side on the bed, laying down. I clapped my hands, turning the lights off. Harry gently grabbed my arm and pulled me down. "Sing." My head fell to his chest, left arm wrapping around his stomach.

"Can't blame you. For thinking that you never really knew me at all." Harry sung into the dark room softly, rubbing my arm. "I tried to, deny you. But nothing ever made me feel so wrong. I thought I was protecting you, from everything that I go through. I know that we got lost along the way. Here i am, with all my heart. I hope you understand. I know I let you down. I'm never going to make that mistake again. You bright me closer to who I really am. Come take my hand, I want the world to see.." Harry trailed off, and put his mouth to my ear. He whispered the last line. "What you mean to me." I smiled. Harry had sung this song to me for the past five years. He kissed my head softly, and I went to sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Heyloo! Chapter onnneeee of the sequel!! It starts off boring I'm sorry! This story will get better! I promise you that!

Vote and Comment.

I wanna know you're thoughts!

~ DependsOnForever <3 xxx