Chapter 17

Chatper 17

*Harry's POV*

Zayn's fist striked my face again, and sent blood flying out of my mouth. "Zayn, why are you doing this? You're a better person that this! Come on man." I looked in his eyes, and all I saw was rage.

"I'm doing this because of Sharissa! I love her!" Those words made something click inside of me. It felt like fury had clicked inside of me. "You never asked about our feelings about her! You just kept her for yourself." Zayn grabbed my cheeks and made me look at him. "Then again. That's what you always do." He pushed back hard enought for me to fall. "I should just kill you right now." Zayn grabbed his side and pulled out a gun. "I know what I can do! I'll do what I did to you're pretty little slut." I looked over at Zayn. He did that?

"You," I whispered. "You did that to my baby!? How could you!" I felt guilt hit me in the stomach hard. I had been treating Edward like crap. Blaming him for something he didn't do. "Don't you dare call her a slut! She is far from a slut!"

"Ohhh, you seem so sure!" Zayn had a playful grin on his face. "She wanted me, so I let her have me. Best sex I've ever had." Zayn knew it was ticking me off. "Hope I didn't get her pregnant, cause that would really tick you off." I started to move my arms to try to get free, but it was no use. Zayn had tied the knots tightly. "Then again. If you're dead, I'd have to marry her. She'd have to. After all, she could be pregnant." Harry, don't forget that she's pregnant with your kid already. I smirked to myself. "Where to shoot you, where to shoot you." He carried the gun at his side, walking around my in circles. Sharissa, I love you, I thought before he shot the gun.

*Sharissa's POV*

I sat up screaming, and crying. "Ris? Ris it's okay. Shh, calm down." Louis whispered as he pulled me into him. I cried into his shoulder. "Ris, I'm right here." The day when I was taken still haunted me. Espicially the person who took me.

"Louis. I n-never told anyone about the p-person who t-took m-me." I was sobbing. "It was G-Gemma." He tensed up, and hugged me tighter. "Louis I've been having dreams that she's going to kidnap me again. I don't want that to be true."

"Sharissa. I will protect you. I promise you okay?" I nodded, and let him sit there with me. Louis stroked my hair and tried calming me down. I slowly stopped crying, and started falling asleep.

"Louis, was Edward in the room with me when you rescued me?" I asked, trying to keep me from falling asleep.

"No, was he supposed to be?" I looked into Louis' eyes and he knew the answer. "I swear I didn't see him." My heart sank. It was all my fault.

"If only I could've staid awake..." I said as I got out of Louis arms and walked into our living room. Louis' footsteps could be heard from behind me. "I could've saved his life..." I ran a hand through my hair.

"Babe, what are you talking about?"

"Edward could be dead because of me." Harry, I thought. "Harry..." My heartbeat quickened as I got a sharp pain in my right thigh. "Ow," I cried out in pain as I grabbed the stop where it hurt.

"Ris?"

"I got a sharp pain in my leg all of a s-" I had to stop what I was saying and run to the bathroom. Greeeaaaatttt. I forgot I was pregnant.

"Rissa, you have to much energy. Where are you going?" Louis asked as he followed me into the bathroom. "I think you ate too much food," he whispered as he held my hair with one hand and rubbed my back with the other.

"I'm pregnant." I replied before having to puke intot he toilet.

"Why didn't you and Harry tell me?"

"We were," I started. "But Edward got in the way the night we were gonna tell you." Louis rubbed my back, while I sat there for a minute to make sure I wasn't going to puke again. "I don't know what I'm having yet. It's too early to tell." I stood up from the toilet, and walked to the sink. My toothbrush was easy to spot becauce, well, it was a bright yellow color. The toothpaste was by my toothbrush so I got it ready while Louis stared at me. "Got a problem?" I joked around.

Louis cleared his throat and looked off to the wall. "Nope." He said, his voice cracking. I furrowed my brows but continued to brush my teeth. Louis was beggining to act strange, because he would keep looking at me and then once he saw me through the mirror, he looked away. I shook my head, spitting the toothpaste out, and running water over the brush. When I looked back up, Louis was inches away from my body, and he kept inching closer. My heartbeat started racing faster as I closed my eyes. He slammed his lips ontp mine kissing me roughly. I was taken aback, not knowing if I should kiss him back.

Louis pulled away looking me in the eyes. "What was that?" I asked breathless.

"I-I'm not sure. I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. It won't happen again." Louis wouldn't look me in the eyes as he spoke his words too fast.

"Just don't tell Harry about that. Or as a matter of fact, any of the lads." He nodded, walking towards the bedroom. I leaned against the wall, confused. What had just happened?

______________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!! Update tew of the day! I'll work on chapter 18 at school tomorrow! So, what did you think about the chapter??? :O The kiss? Zayn? Harry? CoMmEnT bElOw BeCaUsE yOu KnOw YoU wAnT tO! Sorry. I had to do that x3

Byee noww!(:

- D E P E N D S O N F O R E V E R xx(;