Chapter 21

Chapter 21

*Sharissa's POV*

I woke up to see pitch black. It's not that I had been kidnapped or anything. It's simply because the sun hasn't risen yet. "Sharissa, you're up?" Harry's voice came from the other side of the room. I knew he wanted he to walk my butt all the way over there and lay with him, so that's exactly what I did. I walked over to Harry and laid down with him. "What woke you up?"

"Nothing. I just woke up on my own." Harry wrapped his arm around me, and I looked up at him. "Harry, we need to talk."

"About what?"

"About us."

"What about us?"

"I hate how we fight when Edward gets in the way." Harry let out a breath, and I decided to continue. "Harry, I love you to death and I don't want to lose you. Just please don't let him separate us. Ever." Tears threatened to start falling but I was strong enough to push them aside.

"Sharissa Elizabeth Colt. I love you. Nothing will ever change that. Do you know what I'd do without you? I'd die. Edward can go screw himself. I've got you, and you've got me. Forever and always." I smiled, and kissed him on the cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too Hazza." He kissed my cheek back and within five minutes, Harry was back asleep. Me? I was wide awake. No matter what I tried I couldn't get to sleep. Ever since I found out Shaun was like me two days ago, it's been on my mind. I had to talk to him, but I'm scared of bringing it up. I'm scared that he'll get hurt. Again. Someone opened the door, and by the body figure I noticed that it was Shaun. "Hey," I whispered as I got up.

Shaun turned on a table lamp, and looked at me. "Hey. What are you doing up early?"

"I woke up. Can we go get some breakfast?" Shaun nodded his head, and held out his hand towards the door. "I thought we could talk," I said as we walked down the hallway to the elevator.

"What about?" He asked with a smile.

"You." I whispered as I pushed the down arrow and waited for the elevator to open. "What you said the other day, about me being your only best friend." Shaun didn't say a word as we waited in silence. "I know what it's like." I looked out of the corner of my eyes to see Shaun looking at me. The elevator doors opened, and we got in. Surprisingly no one was in it.

"What do you mean, you know what it's like?" Remembering my past made me upset, but I knew I had to tell him.

"We'll discuss it over breakfast," I whispered sending him a fake smile. He returned a smile to me, and the walk to the cafe was silent. Nurses passed us, giving us shy smiles. Some were running, others were just taking breaks. "Just get me what you normally get yourself. I'll get a table." Shaun nodded, and I instantly spotted a table away from the crowd by the window. Shaun walked over to the counter, and I walked to the table. As soon as I sat down, my worst memory flooded back so I could remember it.

My fifteen year old legs carried me through the door of my new school. I was the social outcast. No body talked to me. Ever. It was just something that I've grown up to. I had no friends, and since I moved to Britain that fact was still very much in affect. Where did I move from? Indianapolis, Indiana. "Honey, try to make friends." The accent was thick, and very clearly British. My mom had sent me to live with my Aunt since I was probably never going to make friends there.

"Aunt Margret, you know that no one likes me! That's why I never had friends at my old school back home. I was perfectly fine there! I want to be in the USA! Not here!" The bad thing about going to my new school, my aunt was a teacher. The band teacher.