Chapter seventy five

75

"I can't even imagine all that has been happening because of her." Princess Adebisi said annoyed. Squeezing her eyes and hissing with regret. She began to confess how many times she should have known Irene was up to something. "Now I understood why Derin was worried that day. I didn't even remember telling her directly where Derin was going that day. All I said was, I didn't like the idea of Derin coming to beg you and then she asked me some few questions. How come I didn't know?" Princess Adebisi was angry. Her tone was sounding as if she wished Irene was still there for her to give her the beating of her life. She should have known that babe was up to something. How come she never knew? Falling for Irene's game really pained her to the bone.

Her voice was so clear. Even though at times she sounded irritating, Prince Ire felt this time around, she was reasoning so well. He might not know much about Princess Adebisi, but he knew she felt like getting down of the car to find Irene wherever she was. Give her some thorough beating until no one could recognise her. That was how mean his sister could be when she hated anyone's gut.

Princess Adebisi continued. "I can't even remember how many times she stylishly asked about you from me.  That means the day her assistant followed me over to your place, something must have been done. Jeez! She did take me for a fool. Why use me of all people! What could have been that stupid thing her so called assistant might have done that day?"

"Attaching a tracking device to my cars." Prince Ire replied her. "I guess that was done that day cause you took your time causing trouble you know. You really made it easy for them." Prince Ire reminded her, still with his full concentration on the road, driving as fast as he could. The fact that the two were friends, really helped Irene to get information from his sister. He knew his sister couldn't keep some things to herself, and for Irene to become close to her, she must have done a very good job knowing the kind of sister he had.

Princess Adebisi rolled her eyes. "Please, you don't have to make me feel bad. Not as if I like her. Just some pictures for the gram. She's so fucking lose than I am. I did pity you thinking you were going to end up with her though." Princess Adebisi grumbled, moving her hands to her ear. She removed the expensive gold earrings she had on and looked at them for some seconds before throwing them out of the window angrily. "I'm guessing she bought me with these stinking gifts like I can't afford them. Bitch! My pops is rich too." She unhooked the gold chain on her neck, destroyed it, and threw it out of the window with all the strength she had. "I will get mine with my money. Bitch go take them on the road." She hissed.

Ara tried taking a peep through the front mirror, but didn't succeed for a longer time. Immediately she saw Princess Adebisi turning her head away from the window, she quickly looked away. She didn't want any trouble with her at all. Ara wondered why she had to throw those things away, but she knew she dare not mention it out at all.

"You could have sold it out." Prince Ire said, giving her a quick glance through the front mirror before looking away. "You could make some cash with it."

Princess Adebisi kept quiet for some seconds, but eventually replied. She was no longer squeezing her face any longer."I don't need that stress. I have enough. Just drop me at that junction please."

Prince Ire shook his head. "You think I will allow you get kidnapped? Hhun! Can't you see no one is safe out there."

Princess Adebisi rolled her eyes. "I don't even know what's happening exactly. I'm out on my own so I don't expect anyone chasing after me please. Besides, I don't feel like entering the palace yet. I don't have any business there. I will be fine."