Chapter 41

"Hi, good evening. I'm really sorry for keeping you waiting." Ara said quietly to Prince Ire a little bit shy. Prince Ire smiled at her and that made her smile even more. She looked stressed out, yet she was still beautiful. Prince Ire stared at Ara without a word. This made Ara feel a little bit uncomfortable giving Prince Ire a frowning look. "What?"

That didn't stop Prince Ire from watching her, but this time, his little smile grew into a small chuckle. "Sorry," he stopped laughing. "You look so beautiful. I was just admiring your face. Why the frown?"

"Well, thanks." Ara said still frowning.

Prince Ire moved a little bit closer. They were standing at the front of the shop under the little shed that was there. Ara wondered why he was moving closer, but she didn't move. Prince Ire who successfully stood close to Ara without any space between them and slowly brought out his right index finger. He gave Ara who was still trying to figure out his mission a light tickle and then more till Ara bursted out an heavy laughter.

"Oh my God, Stop!" Ara yelled laughing. She successfully moved away from Prince Ire, still laughing, while Prince Ire stood where he was like nothing happened.

Ara's frown was gone, now it seemed impossible for Ara to remember frowning again. "Wait," Ara smiled at Prince Ire. "How did you manage to do that and still look calm."

Prince Ire smiled at Ara. "Well, I wanted you to smile and...shit! What's that?" Prince Ire gave his neck a light slap before feeling the same bite on his hand again. Ara couldn't help making fun of him. She didn't want but she ended up laughing. She knew what that was. Where she stood, with just  She stared back at Prince Ire with a big smile. "Sorry about that. That's mosquito."

"What!" Prince Ire yelled, but Ara thought Prince Ire's yelling came out just like the way he talked slowly in his elegant tone. Prince Ire rubbed his left hand where he felt the pain and shook his head at Ara. "I can't stand them. Can we go inside my car please?"

Ara shook her head. "Let's have a stroll instead. Don't you want to look around?"

Prince Ire looked at Ara and both of them laughed. Ara knew that was the last thing Ire wanted, but then, this is where understanding comes in. Giving one another the privilege to express themselves and accept their decisions matters. "What about my car?"

"I'm coming." Ara walked to the shop next to them. "Kola!" She yelled. In few seconds, a tall, black guy, who was Ara's age mate came out and smiled at her. "How far now? Anything for the Queen."

Ara smiled back at him. Kola was her friend, he was always like that with her. Playful and quite jovial too. Ara pointed to Prince Ire's car. "Please I want to have a stroll. Kindly watch this car for us till I'm back."

"No problem," Kola replied. "My cake will be very big this time cause I'm watching a big car this night."

Ara laughed. "No problem Kola, I promise. Thanks." Ara turned back to meet Prince Ire. They stepped on the plank placed on the big gutter to pass and reached the road.

"So, who is he? And why did he say big car this time around?" Prince Ire asked as they walked by the side of the road.

"Well, our customers do bring cars and anytime they come with their cars late at night, we thought we could watch them until one night, one car was stolen."