Chapter 53

The next day came, just like every other day. It was some minutes past six in the morning and Aramade was still asleep after a beautiful night spent with Ayoola. Under the pillow she placed her head was where she kept her phone. Her phone vibrated for the second time but Ara wasn't in the mood to talk. She was tired, bored, and the only person she wanted to talk to was Prince Ire. The person who had been on her mind for days. She wondered why it had been difficult for her to reach him since. While she thought about what could be the reasons, she told herself not to make up anything and just wait.

For the third time, Ara's phone vibrated again but this time, it didn't last long. Finally curious to know who had been calling her, Ara reached for her phone under her pillow and brought it out. It was an unknown number. And from the same number, she received a message. Ara heaved a sigh, rubbed her face and clicked on the message.

'Miss me? How about spending the whole day together? I'm Outside your house. Ire.'

After reading the message for almost three times, Ara slowly moved from the bed, sitting upright. She couldn't explain the excitement that consumed her. She tried to act like it was nothing special until she found herself smiling happily. Oh my God, it's Ire. Oh my God, it's him. Happiness flooded her memory. Ara jumped to her feet extremely excited. She forgot she was supposed to be angry at Prince Ire. She forgot she was supposed put up an act and give him some little drama. But instead, she ran to her cupboard and searched for what she could wear. She brought out a black jean and a red wrap top throwing it on the bed.

Immediately she was done selecting her clothes, she ran to the bathroom. Brushed her teeth and took a quick bath with little water. It was when she came out she realized she should have sent a reply to let him know she got his message.

'Permission granted. But get ready to serve me a story. I'm so angry at you right now.' The so called angry Aramade typed with one of her sweetest smiles. Ara you are angry, you shouldn't be laughing, she told herself and frown a little but ended up laughing at herself. Angry Ara that is laughing. She made fun of herself rubbing her body with her carrot oil. Ara slipped into her black jean, put on a black bra and snatched the hook at the back. Immediately, she covered up with her red wrap top.

Not sure where her deodorant was, Ara grabbed her body spray and gave herself that nice smell. When she got to the sitting room, no one was up yet. Everyone was still asleep. Ara decided not to wake her mom after all the complains she made for being too tired. She closed the door and left. Everywhere was a little more brighter since it was already 6:30am. The road was already busy with bike running up and down. Including busses and napep.

The moment she got to where Prince Ire's car was parked, the door was instantly opened for her. She went in and closed it back herself. Now, it was time for Ara to form and give Prince Ire some little drama. Prince Ire who had been smiling since he got her reply turned to Ara. "Hi," he greeted.

"Hi." Ara's tone was flat. This time, she managed to act well without a smile, behaving as if she was really angry at Prince Ire.

Prince Ire's smile ended up turning into a quiet laugh. He knew Ara was giving him attitude and it seemed really funny to him. At this point, he knew Aramade too well. Ara turned to him and rolled her eyes at him. "What's funny?"

This time, Prince Ire's laughter turned into a loud one before he slowly toned it down into a wide grin. "Common babe, aren't you happy to see me?" He said very calmly staring at Ara. "I've missed you. I really want us to have fun so don't give me that drama." He slowly reached out to Ara's left hand which was close to him and grabbed it. He squeezed it gently before throwing her a wink.

Ara melt to her last small toe. But then, she rolled her eyes at Prince Ire and slipped her hand out pinching Prince Ire's hand very hard. Prince Ire just smiled at her, watching her as he covered her hand back with his, holding it down for her not to easily slip out her hand anymore.

Aramade stared at him. "Your are bullying me with your strength."

"I thought what a man can do, a woman can do better." Prince said, annoying her more with one of his silly smiles. Knowing Ara's anger does not last for long, Prince Ire used it to his advantage and finally got Ara to smile. "Baby smile for me," he threw her a kiss and licked his lower lip. 

Ara finally laughed. "Stop please. All these paparazzi things will not work on me." She rolled her eyes playfully like she was still mad at him. Prince Ire laughed a little at her drama and slowly moved his hands to tickle her. Instantly, Ara burst out laughing. She couldn't hold it any longer. She went on laughing because despite her shout for Prince Ire to stop, he didn't.

When Prince Ire finally stopped, he stared at Aramade. "Are we cool?"

"When I'm not Haier Thermocool."

Prince Ire tickled her again and she ended up laughing. "See your mumu laughter." Prince Ire made fun her.

Ara stopped laughing and looked at him. "What do you expect when I'm being tickled by a mumu."

Prince Ire chuckled. "You are seriously trying to plaster that name on me?"

"Before nko," Ara responded. "Please let's leave. It's almost seven. We will continue the discussion later."

"Yes ma." Prince Ire reached for his seat belt and buckled it. After he watched Ara did the same, he started the car and they left together in his car.