Chapter 59

🎶Mama say...you are a pretty girl, but in your head...it doesn't matter. Brush your hair, fix your teeth, what you wear, is all that matters.🎶

"Just another stage... Pageant the pain away... This time I'm gonna take the crown without falling down down down..." Prince Ire mime to the song he was playing in his car, driving at a slow speed.

🎶Pretty hurts, we shine the light on whatever's worst. Perfection is a disease of a nation. Pretty hurts, pretty hurts, pretty hurts. Weeee....ohhhhh... We shine the light on whatever's worst. You tryna fix something but you can't fix what you can't see.🎶

"It's a soul that need a surgery." Prince Ire concluded clicking another song from his phone, and immediately he began to sing. "🎶Spent 24 hours, I need more hours with you. You spent the weekend, getting even, ooh ohh... We spent the late nights making things right, between us. But now it's all good babe. Roll that backwood babe and play me...close."

🎶Cause girls like you run around with guys like me. Til sundown when I come through.🎶

"🎶I need a girl like you yeah yeah.." Prince Ire licked his lower lip and bit it smiling all alone. At that moment, only Ara came to his mind. He smiled at himself and continued singing the John legend song that played next. "🎶I wanna drive you...wild, wild, wild. I wanna love you...from miles and miles. We can go slow, we don't need to rush." Prince Ire took the song slowly just like the singer and increased the speed he was taking as he continued miming to the song. "🎶 I'll take the wheel make you feel every touch. I wanna drive you...wild, wild, wild." His phone stopped singing and immediately vibrated. He checked his caller and it was one of his cousins, Toks. He quickly connected it to his wireless earpiece and picked his call.

"Tomike you cool?"

"Oh cousinnnnnnn......" Tomike screamed on phone. "I've missed you my Ire. You just left us there enjoying naija." 

Prince Ire laughed. Been long he heard from his cousins. It was always fun coming together and he missed that. "How is work over there?"

"Work is resting cuz. I see you in the palace in a bit!" Someone else shouted overtaking Tomike's voice. "My baddest Prince! sexiest of the sexiest! We don't give a goddamn about what people think!"

"Gbam!"

"Cause we don't give a fuck mhen! We live, we shake tables, we secure the territory. I see you a bit. All these is for Chinese restaurant please. Don't get it twisted cuz."

Prince Ire laughed. "Tomike what have you done to her? She has started taking Naija water shey? Desewa you will be alright."

"Big bro, you didn't come for my graduation. Prince Adewale came but I wish you were there too." Another voice spoke up but instantly turned to a fake cry. It was his cry cry baby. Their last princess. 

Prince Ire couldn't help laughing. "Cambridge girl. Our mass communicator. I haven't been seeing your Vlog recently. What happen?"

"Because I miss you."

Prince Ire laughed. "Something is happening to you girls. Is Caroline there?"