Chapter 60

Some minutes later, Ire drove into the palace and went straight to his apartment. The moment he stepped in, Tomike yelled seeing the dark, tall figure that walked in so quietly. "Ire is here!" Her yell brought down one of the girls immediately.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Desewa's scream was the loudest, hitting the neat tiles with her small feet before rushing to hug Prince Ire with all her full chest. Always enjoyed hyping Prince Ire, she started again. "My nigga, my nigga! My baddest Nigga! Ire I've missed you die!"

"Gbam!" Tomike added eating the shawarma they bought on their way. The reason she couldn't hug Prince Ire was because her hands were full. One hand holding her shawarma. And the other hand holding a can of Malta Guinness.

"My fine cousin how far now? See your fresh cheeks." Desewa lightly hit Prince Ire's cheeks laughing. She was so happy to be re-united with her cousin again, acting overjoyed. She was that free with people but very hot tempered among the rest of his cousins. Prince Ire grabbed her head and hit it lightly before laughing at her. "You've come with your wahala Desewa. I've missed you guys though. Where is Caroline and Desola?"

"Caroline is upstairs sleeping in your room, while Desola left with the guys to greet everyone," Desewa said. At one corner, both Grace and Sewa who worked for Prince Ire were stunned to see him laugh. They've seen him smiled once or twice but when it comes to laughing, he would rather stay so serious looking like nothing happened. With that quick laughter, they felt like they saw someone else but seeing him that way made them smile for some seconds before they realized how his big smile and laughter made them smile in return.

Jumping the stairs to get to his room, Prince Ire opened his door that was slightly opened before he got there. On his bed was Caroline lying flat so tired. He tapped her hand before using the back of his middle finger to rub her neck. It was his usual way of waking her up anytime she was asleep. Caroline moved, facing up with her eyes slightly opened. Not sure of who her eyes saw, she closed her eyes back and slightly opened it again. All of a sudden, she screamed finally awake. "Ire! Wait Ire is that you?"

Prince Ire chuckled silently. "No, it's Dewale."

Caroline smiled and hit him a little before hugging him. "It's you jhoor," she said releasing him. "I thought we wouldn't get to see you until tomorrow, cause Damola already told me you left the palace." Caroline's smile turned big. Showing Prince Ire how excited she was seeing him.

Prince Ire couldn't help smiling. "But why are you guys screaming like it's been ten years seeing me?"

Caroline laughed a little staring at her cousin. "Shut up jhoor. You are Wizkid nau." She mentioned her favourite singer, laughing. "Don't mind us. We've missed you. We've missed all the fun as well. Desewa has not been going out like before since you were the one always taking us out. If you hear all the plans she has for you, you will ask God for mercy."

Prince Ire ended up laughing. "If that girl was my babe, she will finish all my money!"

Caroline agreed to his statement and laughed as well, but suddenly someone came to her mind and she stopped laughing. "That reminds me," she threw Prince Ire a quick wink. "How is Ara? I was hoping to meet her here but I came upstairs though cause I was feeling sleepy a lot. How is it going between you guys now cause I know you like her Ire."

Ire was quiet for some minutes scratching the back of his neck before responding. "We are together," he said shortly.

"You say what!" Caroline's British accent was deepened. She stared at her cousin before she shocked Prince Ire by jumping out of his bed screaming, giving Prince Ire another bundle of drama Desewa just gave him. "Yes!" She yelled, hugging Prince Ire so quickly. "I'm so happy Ire. Awwn..." She toned down her voice giving Prince Ire the sweetest voice she could come up with. "Sincerely," she said. "I like her Ire. She's beautiful, confident, classy and outspoken! I wouldn't know if not after you told me she's not from a wealthy home blah blah....who cares as long as you are happy!" Caroline continued with her accent using her classy voice. She was unable to hide her excitement. The day she met Aramade, she was impressed by the fact that she wasn't just beautiful but with morals and very respectful. When she realized Prince Ire liked her, she couldn't find fault in her because Aramade didn't give her any reason to. She fell in love with her personality.

Caroline smiled at her cousin. "But that girl is hot Ire!" She laughed, praising Ara more and more. Anyone who entered would never have guessed Caroline just woke up with how energetic she was. Her and Prince Ire were very close. They both attended the same university and finished at the same time. They were both doctors. The bond between them was amazing before Desewa and Tomike joined them in their second year. Prince Ire was always protective of them and they loved it. He would always give them anything they asked for, buy them things they requested him to, and no matter what, he never joked with matters pertaining to them. And just the same way Prince Ire was protective of them, they were also protective of him. There were many times they didn't let him date some babes because they knew them and they knew those babes didn't deserve him. People saw Prince Ire has someone who never liked spending, while they saw someone who had a calculated mind and never spend on his wants but his needs.

It was through Prince Ire they knew Ayoola, Toby and Folu. They were the three friends Prince Ire was very closed to. They were the three friends he would always spend his time with. They both met in the department and they couldn't help but fall in love with their energy. Ayoola who secured babes with rhymes and sweet mouth. Toby who doesn't give a fuck. Folu who was a bit close to Prince Ire's behaviour. Always studying and enjoyed spending his time alone.

Caroline had a thought in her mind and decided to share it with Prince Ire. "But Ire, how are you going to introduce her to the rest? You know your cousins." Caroline laughed. "The moment they heard what Derin did, that girl went through hell in their hands." Caroline laughed at the thoughts and how wicked her cousins could be. "So, may be you shouldn't introduce her to them yet. I don't trust Tomike and Desewa. But thank God she's fine. She passed the first test. I trust Rokanmi and Mayowa to protect her though." Caroline mentioned the boys names, very sure of them to behave well.

Prince Ire laid down on his rug and laughed, putting his two hands underneath his head. "How you lie down when you think about your mad cousins."

That made Caroline laughed, but the laughter wasn't hers alone. Princess Desola walked in too. "Michelle told me about her already. So don't even try to hide her big bro."

Caroline ended up laughing again. "Baba they've cast you."

Princess Desola who was also Erioluwa scattered the whole place with her tiny laughter before speaking. "Bro, I like her already. She's serving us headache."