Chapter 32

"🎶🎶Picture-perfect, you don't need no filter
Gorgeous, make 'em drop dead, you a killer
Shower you with all my attention
Yeah, these are my only intentions   🎶🎶"

Ara paused by the door listening to the voice singing. She had spent a month in the house not to know who that voice belonged to. It was Prince Adedamola who would sing like a joke and still laugh about it. Ara laughed a little where she stood. Not that bad. Ara thought, though his voice was more of a screech, but who was she to say the Prince was just screaming.

"Calm down Damola." Ara heard a little laughter that followed and that made her heart smile a little. That was the first time she had caught Prince Ire making fun of someone. His laughter was just too cute. And a bit contagious that Ara's smile finally turned to a quiet laughter. She couldn't say where the urge to laugh came from, but listening to his deep laughter disrupted her stomach to make one. Prince Ire eventually stopped laughing and spoke up. "Damola you were just screaming. Is that how you gonna keep singing for rest of your life. Just calm down and listen to me. You will have to get a class if you really want to sing. Now listen to your music teacher."

Ara became eager. She couldn't wait to listen to the only gorgeous man that she was starting to admire in the whole of mumusi palace. Her plump lips widened into a little smile. She heard Prince Ire suddenly laughed again. It became a thing Ara had to question herself about. So he laughs this much. I mean, look at that. Just listen to that. And he will come out here start forming hard face about. Ara thought and smiled again. Just sing with your cockroach voice already. Ara laughed at her confession, but Immediately she covered her mouth knowing she couldn't trust her laughter one bit. It could fill up the Prince Quarters as if she had an inbuilt mp3 inside of her. She prayed this eavesdropping of a thing won't become an habit. She was up there to thank him but couldn't even raise her hand to knock.

While carried away by her thoughts, the voice dropped on her like a bomb blast that killed all her expectations at once. Ara was wowed. She could remember Prince Ire liked listening to foreign songs a lot, but never thought his voice could extract the sweetest smile from her. Oh God Ara, she blushed..you found someone who could sing more than you. She laughed and listened.

"🎶🎶Picture-perfect, you don't need no filter
Gorgeous, make 'em drop dead, you a killer
Shower you with all my attention
Yeah, these are my only intentions
Stay in the kitchen, cooking up, cut your own bread
Heart full of equity, you're an asset
Make sure that you don't need no mentions
Yeah, these are my only intentions  🎶🎶"

The door suddenly burst opened to Ara's face revealing the smiling Prince Adedamola. "I knew someone was there."

Ara gave him a look that followed with a cute smile. "Are you a wizard. You heard my knock didn't you?"

"Just joking," Prince Damola threw a wink at her. Suddenly, he remembered something that struck his mind. "Yes! I remember Ayo telling me you are a bad rapper. Mhen!! Is that true? I've always wanted to be a good rapper too."

Both Ara and Prince Ire stared at Prince Damola at the same time. Ara couldn't help the laughter. How many things do you want to do? Then she asked. "He told you that?"

At that moment Ara spoke up, Prince Ire stole quick looks at her. There was just this particular way he felt anytime he saw Ara smiled or laughed. He hid his smile seeing how Ara hung her bandaged hand resting by the door. He somehow found it funny.