Chapter 34

"Are we there or something happened to the car?" 

"Where do you think we are going before?" Prince Ire asked and smiled. "Scared to start the girlfriend's duty?"

Ara stared at Prince Ire before looking away with a smile. "Well, a little," she confessed, rolling her eyes in a cute manner. "I can't believe I'm starting to have cold feet despite all my bragging," she laughed.

Prince Ire laughed a little. "It is better you start having a warm feet because my friends can be a little bit intimidating. But I think something happened to my car." Prince Ire started the car again and moved slowly to the front. Seeing how relieved Ara was, he suddenly stopped the car. "Sorry miss, I think we have to go back to that green house." Then he laughed out loud. Deep and extremely loud, reversing his car back to the green house. That got Ara.

Ara couldn't help laughing as well. The guy was unbelievable. The joke was quite funny. "You are mean." Ara rolled her eyes at him again.

Both Prince Ire and Ara got down from the car. Suddenly, Ara who was beside him was now at his back hiding. "I'm scared." She held his two arms with her hands, laughing. Her forehead resting on his back, trying her best not to stain his shirt with her makeup. She laughed. "If I'm going there to meet guys like you. Do you think I will survive."

"Come here," Prince Ire dragged her back to his side, smiling. He would just have to threaten her a little. His eyes staring down at her. "If they know you aren't my girlfriend, I'm deducting from your Salary Ara."

"Ehnn!" Ara exclaimed. "What now? Oya let's go." She suddenly took in a bold look, giving Prince Ire the pleasure to smile at her.

The two walked through the iron gate immediately it was opened. Ara followed Prince Ire walking side by side with him. The house was beautiful. She thought they were to go out and have fun, but Prince Ire later explained to her that they wanted to see each other and have some fun before heading out to a bar somewhere at night to have more fun. On reaching a large pool behind the house, Ara scanned the beautiful space occupied by few people busy swimming, laughing and nodding to a song playing at the background.

After taking five more steps, they were instantly spotted by a curvy dark-skinned lady who swam out of the the pool instantly. "Ire!" She yelled impatiently. Her eyes admiring the tall, dark figure who she had known all her life.

Others stopped what they were doing seeing the young man they were expecting with a fair damsel beside him. The dark-skinned lady who didn't care to know her body could wet Prince Ire's body, darted towards him with her cold feet and jumped at him, hugging him so tightly. "Oh God! Ire I'm so happy to see you. It's been a very long time." She released him, allowing herself to breathe before she continued again, not giving others room to talk. "I came back last month and have been bugging my brother to give me your number but you how he does." She finally stopped and laughed. "Sorry, I just miss you. Is this your new girlfriend?"

Prince Ire smiled. "Good to see you Michelle. You are all grown up," he commented, getting a shy smile from her. "And yes, this my new girlfriend, Aramade."

"Well," Michelle seemed a lot happy. "Now I'm no longer a small girl to you right." But sounded a bit disappointed at the end. "Now you have a new girlfriend already."

"What's going on there! Ire why is my sister hugging you that much? Michelle get your hands off that man!"

Prince Ire laughed at the man who appeared through the back door of the house. "Folu hypertension is real. This girl is no longer a small girl. She's into fine boys like me. Let's get her one."