Chapter 45

Just like every girl wanted, Ara had thought about many fancy restaurants Ire could possibly take her. She thought about how lovely it would be. She wasn't expecting something big, large or expensive, but she was expecting it to be special and amazing. To be one of the best days of her life and become a memorable day for her. She had high expectations, but then she just hope it could be nothing but spectacular.

Prince Ire drove into the sport building and went straight to the car park. At that moment, Ara was already looking like a zombie. Her eyes were trying to search Ire's own but he was good at acting like he doesn't know what was going on. Ara wondered what they were doing at the sport ground because as much as she tried to convince herself they were somewhere else, she could see different guys in sport wears already. When she turned her eyes to look at a different direction, all she saw again were group of people in dancing clothes showing off their talents. She gave up and turned to Prince Ire. "Please say something."

Prince Ire laughed. He had been expecting Ara to talk and she did. "Calm down," he said with a little smile making fun of Ara's expression. "Your gown is good enough for you to be my cheer leader," he said, dragging a black bag from behind. Prince Ire brought out a sport trainers and threw it at Aramade. "Wear that. You can keep your heels for now."

Ara raised her brow at him but collected it still. She wanted to know what was going on. She turned to Prince Ire's side again. "I really don't understand what's going on. Thought you were taking me to a restaurant or is there any special restaurant here."

"Yes, there is." Prince Ire made fun of Ara who wasn't even trying to hide her angry face. He unlocked the car and they both climbed down from the car together. Ara decided to just keep quiet and watch. Price Ire held her hands and together they walked to a basketball court. "Just a minute." Prince Ire excused himself. In five minutes, he was back. Dressed up in a red jersey and a red short. Completing it with black socks and black trainers. And beside him was a basketball.

Ara smiled. "You play that?"

"Yes. You wanted to know why I'm so fit. And that's because I love sports. I've not been consistent at the gym though, but I do come here to have some fun. I love three sports actually. I love to play football, basketball and handball." Instantly, Prince Ire dibbled the ball towards Ara. Went round her and allowed her to move about trying to catch up with him. He stopped after he was satisfied and threw a warm smile at Ara. "Now cheer me on girl."

Ara laughed. How her date was going seemed really funny to her, but she was enjoying it. It was fun. She started by clapping her two hands and raised it up. "Go! Go! Go Ire! Go Mumu!" Then she whistle with her mouth and laughed. She knew what she did already. "That's actually silly."

Prince Ire smiled back at her. "But it makes it a memorable day and make you smile whenever you remember this day."

Ara laughed. "I'm definitely going to remember this one. So what's next?"

Prince Ire took few steps back. He picked up his ball, took another three steps forward, jumped up and threw it inside the basketball net. He then dribble round the court, did a bounce pass, also an overhead pass over Ara's head to scare her but she wasn't scared. Instead, she jumped up just like she saw Prince Ire did and grabbed the ball, then threw it back to Prince Ire. He watched her and saw she was looking at somewhere else this time. Suddenly, he threw her a chest pass which Ara manage to grab and laughed. "Haha... I catch you big time. I'm good and I know it." Ara praised herself before throwing the ball back at Prince Ire with all her strength. He ran away instead and couldn't stop laughing. After then, Ara moved away from the court and decided to record all he was doing, cheering him up.