Chapter 22

Ara was excited to have someone keeping her company. That way, she was not lost, looking like a zombie in the mist of unknown people. She laughed the whole time Ayoola talked because naturally, things Ayoola said were funny. It might be a lot sugar quoted, but Ara couldn't blame him because She realized while they were having a conversation that Ayoola was a poet who used his poem in conversing with people, using it in between his talks to have fun, remind himself who he was, and let people know what he was into.

He told Ara part of his dreams of releasing a book full of his poems and thoughts about everything in the world soon. And how he couldn't wait for it to be bought by everyone all over the world. He gushed about being an international poet who would be able to publish his works not just in English or French but some other languages by himself. Ara finally understood why he was a persistent speaker of French and somehow, she was so proud of him. No woman out there would not be proud of a man with dreams, goals, pushing everyday to become a better version of himself. Likewise a man. Beauty isn't everything. She reminds herself that all the time.

"Whao!" Ara smiled. "I'm totally impressed."

"Well, thanks. I'm an architect by the day, and a poet by night. You can say I'm a poet by every fucking day."

Ara laughed. "Lol... I love that. You are a poet by every fucking day. That must be a line from one of your poems."

Ayoola laughed. "May be I should tell her something, that without her flaunting, she gat me wanting.  Craving more from her smiling mall."

"Oh my!" Ara laughed. "I must do my own. That's so beautiful." She said without knowing how much that boosted Ayoola's confidence, getting him to smile silly. Ara must have taken it as Ayoola having fun with his words, but no. He was telling Ara how he truly felt with her pretty smiles. They were beautiful. From one shade to another shade he never knew Ara could express with her face. He really didn't expect himself sharing his dreams with any woman, but a statement from his mom struck him... When your heart finds her, you will be ready to share your world with her, because all you will ever want is to include her in your dreams. Having her will now be your biggest dream.

Ayoola smiled and encouraged her. "Okay try. There is always room to get better."

"Hmm..." Ara cleared her voice, acting like she was serious about creating some lines too, but she bursted out laughing when words weren't coming. "Sorry, sorry," she apologized and laughed. Cleared her voice again. "Okay. I'm gonna do this. Yes! I'm gonna gonna kill this." She boasted, causing Ayoola to laugh.

"Please go ahead miss. This boasting is getting too much." Ayoola told her.

"Okay." Ara looked a bit serious, but still managed to smile as the lines finally came. Then she started. "I told you to climb the stage, you said you are not ready for the fame. I wonder how climbing a stage can actually give you a fame if your talent is a total fade. I mean is just to sharpen your courage, so your talent can come out with a rage, and you can end up flying in a plane. Stage does not equals to fame, because only your consistency will give you your hypothesis. And only a much of smart work with hard work will make you own the stage and get you the fame. Now get on the fucking stage."

"Oh my Gawd!" Ayoola hit his hands together laughing so hard and staring at Ara unbelievably. "That sounded much like a rap mhen! You really killed it. You've got it in you."

Ara laughed. "Thank you. I have a thing for rap songs though. I sing, but that's not a dream I want to pursue."

"Please you need to set the world on fire with that voice." Ayoola said, smiling. He couldn't believe he was standing with a bundle of talent. "That's gonna make a hit if we drop that." He teased, getting Ara really excited about that, but she didn't take it serious.