Chapter 31

Aria's pov
Mia why did he bite us I asked if I knew I would tell you she answered me with sass. Well let's go ask him I then got up and headed towards his office. I knocked and but there was no answer whatever let's have some fun shall we. I skipped down the hallway and stood at the top of the stairs looking down. "ALPHA RILEY" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Everyone went silent sand stared at me horrified at what I did. In no time we all heard thundering footsteps running outside. The door burst open and Riley came barreling in. He searched the house and then saw me grinning at him like a Cheshire cat. His eyes turned gold as he started for me my smile dropped when I realized what I've done alpha Alec is now in the building. "What should we do Mia should we run" I asked you are so dead eaither way" before she could fully answer me I was shook out of my trance. "What the hell was that you scared the crap out of me Aria you do not yell like that in the house if you want to speak to me you come find me or mind link me you got that" he yelled at me my eyes filled with tears as I contiunsly nodded my head there was a sting on my shoulder which made me cringe in pain. "I just wanted to know why you bit me" I whispered softly without warning he picked me up and headed down the hall towards his bedroom. Once we got there he sat me down "I'm sorry I bit you it's another submission mark you made Alec mad aria and you to Mia she whined in my head it should fade If your good but it will hurt if you disobey me or him and it being here. He pointed at my neck makes it easier for the effects to work." I nodded "I'm sorry alphas I shouldn't have made you mad will you forgive me"I sniffled at him. "Of course we forgive you now what do you wanna do you wanna watch a movie" I nodded and he sat beside each and pulled up Netflix. A few hours later my tummy grumbled I'm hungry alpha I need food I said jumping up and racing out the door. I flew down the hall and into the kitchen. There was a few people in here mostly the cooks one of them caught my eye. "Hello Aria what can I do for you" she asked. My tummy wants food anything will do please. She laughed as she started to make me a sandwich my mouth watered as she placed the grilled cheese in front of me. "Thank you" I rushed out taking a huge bite. There was a comfortable silence for a little bit until Riley came in with a whole bunch of pack members following him. The room grew to loud for my liking and I put my head on the counter to muffle the noise. "Alpha Alec" I whimpered into the link "what is it little one" he answered me. "It's to loud in here can you tell Riley" I asked. The noise stopped and I finally looked up at everyone Riley locked eyes with me and made his way over to me. "What's wrong Aria" he asked "I don't know it just got to loud in here" I whispered out as I snuggled into him. He laughed out as he guided me out of the kitchen and out the back door. "Where are we going" I asked him confused. "We are going for a run my little one" he answered in a deep voice. "Hi alpha Alec how are you today" "I'm good my little one let's go I have something to show you." And with that he shifted into his wolf and turned to look at me. Are you ready Mia she yipped with glee as we shifted and started to follow him. We followed him for a few minutes until we finally stopped in front of a beautiful house. "What are we doing here" I asked confused he looked over at me "this is our house Aria I made it just for us and for beta Ethan and delta Blake. Sam and Corbin are coming to"he said walking up to me. "Do you like it little one he asked picking me up. I nodded and hugged him can we go inside I wanna see." I asked excitedly he laughed but made his way towards the house.