Chapter 8

Aria's pov
A split second was all it took for me to be held up by my shirt. "You know that wasn't me it was my wolf and I said I'm sorry."He seethed in my face "there is only so many times you can say sorry then it means nothing it's just another word in the dictionary." I yelled in his face before he can say anything else I was pulled out of his arms and into someone else. I knew it was alpha Zander "I think it's time for the pups to eat and then go to bed you are all dismissed." I saw all my friends walk away but Zander wouldn't let me go I whimpered and that's when he looked down at me. I pulled on his arm to make him bend down in front of me. Once he was face to face with me I spoke "can I go to my room I'm not hungry I just wanna go to bed." I pleaded he nodded and let me go with a quick glance towards the other alphas manly Riley he was staring at me with a smirk I before I could say or do anything I was ushered out of the room. When I finally made it to my room I was exhausted but I was still a little worried about what Riley did smirking like that means something bad is coming. I really don't wang things to get worse here but I guess I can't out run the ruthless alpha Riley.

The next day
I woke up to a loud ringing sound I jumped up and looked all around. Suddenly my door was swung open and Sam came barreling "in you need to calm Corbin down he's going on a rampage even alpha Riley can't get him to calm down." She yelled over the ringing noise I was a little confused but I nodded nevertheless. She pulled me out the door and down the stairs my eyes grew into saucers when I saw the damage he caused. What happened to him I asked getting closer to Corbin. "Oh no you don't" I heard before I was pulled back. "Let go Riley" I seethed out he growled as a response "Riley let her go"I heard my new alpha say. "No"he seethed out but that earned a low beastly growl which shook me to the core. He complied but I could tell he didn't want to. "Be careful Aria" I he said pleadingly I nodded in response. My gaze landed back on Corbin as he thrashed around the room. Only my footsteps were heard as I slowly reached out to him. When my hand touched his arm he stilled and the room went silent. "Corbin can you hear me"he stared at me for a minute then he nodded his head. I nodded to and pulled him closer to me "I need you to calm down your scaring people and your scaring me."as I said that he gently pulled me into him and hugged me. We stood there for a while just hugging before he spoke. "I'm so sorry I said those things to you I just missed you so much and seeing you made my blood boil it got to the point where I lost control of my wolf and hurt you. I'm so sorry will you ever forgive me I know it's weird but I have this feeling when I'm around you and I don't know what to do." He whispered in my ear I nodded and slowly walked over to the couch and sat down. He pulled away from me and looked around he started to cry when he saw all the damage he caused. "Alphas I'm so sorry" he sobbed out "it's ok Corbin it wasn't your fault go get some rest" I heard my alpha Zander say as he came up to us. He then walked away and we were left alone with Riley. I gulped as I saw the smile on his face as I still stood beside him in a protective manner this time. "This was your doing wasn't it"I seethed out. I didn't get an answer as he walked out without saying a word to me.