Chapter 20

Aria's pov
He locked eyes with me and I held his gaze "we don't need to look anymore I found her" I heard him say not breaking eye contact. "Thank you for the help but you can head back to the house I'll handle her." He told beta Ethan bitterly I gulped "ok bye" beta Ethan shifted and took off. Once he was out of sight he spoke. "You Aria are in big trouble not only did you skip training" "technically I never skipped because it didn't start yet" I interrupted. "Get down we're going home"he growled. "Nope I'm good right here this is actually really comfortable" I answered back there was a shift in the air as he stared at me his eyes flicking from their blue eyes to wolf eyes. My eyes widened "you will get down here now pup or else or you will get a worser punishment then the one that Riley is going to give you." Who are you" I squeaked out shakily "I'm Riley's wolf Alec the alpha"he answered in a low demanding voice. "Now my pup get down I'm loosing my patience." He demanded again which sent chills down my back. He stared at me as I finally gave in and slowly and I mean slowly slid my way down the tree. As my feet hit the ground accidentally stepping on a twig snapping it In half which made me squeal. He didn't leave me anytime to run as he took two long strides and towered over me. Without thinking I sunk deeper into the tree he grabbed my arm and pulled me out and on the path. "Shift now Aria I'm taking you home" I didn't argue I slowly shifted into my wolf. When I was fully shifted I looked up and saw that he was already in his wolf form. I trotted over to him and let out a little whine as I buried myself in his fur rubbing my body all over his coating myself in his scent once I was content with his scent I looked up and saw that I was just below his chest. He let out a growl which meant that he was done waiting so I slowly walked in between his legs so that I was right in front of him. My wolf Mia looked up at him and saw that it was still Alec and not Riley so she cowered towards him. He bent his head down and grabbed the scruff on the back of my neck. "Is this really necessary alpha your teeth are kind of hurting me." All I got in return was a growl as we continued our way back to the house. It took a little while because we walked instead of ran. Once we made it back I kind of felt embarrassed being carried like a baby no one said anything or even looked as he made his way over to the house. He went over to his side of the house and made his way down to his room. Once we made it to his room the door was already opened so he didn't have to let me go. He slammed the door shut with his back paw and walked over and placed me on his bed. "Shift and get underneath the blankets he mind linked me. I nodded and waited for him to disappear into the bathroom. A couple minutes later there was a knock on the door the person came in with some clothes for me I quickly grabbed them and put them on. Anger surged through me as I remembered that I didn't want to talk to him so I ran out the door. "Move"I yelled at the people as I ran towards the door leading to the teenagers hangout room. My fingers quickly put the password in and once it clicked I barged through the door. I slammed it shut and finally looked around the room was packed with teens "hi" I waved Brooklyn ran over to me and hugged me and Ryder just stared at me. "You are so dead Aria"I heard Ryder say "I know that's why I'm avoiding him I thought that if I ignore him the problem will just go away." I answered him "you are out of your mind if you think your going to get away with any of this." Another person said I looked at him I was about to answer him when we heard a person at the door. "Well got to fly" then I took off down the hall and in my room.