Chapter 19

Aria's pov
A loud bang woke me up from a dead sleep I grumpily trudged over to the door opening it. Brooklyn was standing there "Oh my gosh Aria it's almost seven a clock you need to get ready and have breakfast before we head out to the field." Before I can reply I was pulled over to my closet she helped he get the right outfit then pushed me into the bathroom so I can get changed real quickly. Once I was done we headed out the door she put the password in to lock the door which I found out yesterday was 221077 I don't get what it stands for but who cares. We made it to the kitchen with ten minutes to spare we got some quick breakfast and headed out to the field. Both of us barely made it and thankfully no one noticed as we got into line. Head warrior Jackson came out of the house and stood in front of us. "Ok thirteen and fourteen year olds head over to the gym you guys have martial arts class while the fifteen and sixteen year olds do twenty laps and then grab your assigned weapons and start to spar." We all nodded and Ryder me and Brooklyn headed over to the gym. I smiled as I saw in the distance Corbin and Sam make their way over to the obstacle course. I was gonna yell to them but Ryder pushed me through the gym doors shutting it behind him. He proceeded to guide me over to a place mat and we all sat down.

2 hours later
After we finished the last round I was about to pass out. "Wow you guys take this very seriously." I huffed out as they pulled me to our next morning activity. "Of course we do Aria to be a great warrior we need the best training" Ryder answered me. We were so caught up in talking that we didn't even notice that we arrived at our destination. I looked up and saw that it was the field my eyes lit up as I saw Corbin and Sam going through the obstacle courses. I watched them for a minute as I saw them just fly through them all. I guess they noticed that someone was watching them because they both looked my way. They looked around before booking it towards me I ran and met them halfway. We collided and just hugged each other. Sam started crying as she was pulled away from me. My eyes then met his alpha Riley stood there with the beta delta and head warrior. "Hey back on the field Aria now" I heard warrior Jackson order I flinched from his tone and backed away a little. "Aria come on" I heard someone yell behind me I looked back and saw Brooklyn waving her arms in the air. "Go on Aria go train" I heard alpha Riley say I looked at him and before I knew it I kicked him where the sun don't shine. He fell over landing on the ground with a thud. There were gasps of shock all around us. He was still groaning in pain when I lifted his head up. "Don't you ever talk to me again I don't care if your my mate and alpha just stay away from me. I never want to see you again you took my friends away from me what if I did the same to you. Think about it what if I took away beta Ethan and delta Blake and took you to a whole other place." Before I could finish there was a huge growl everyone went silent as he stood up and stared at me eyes blazing with fury. "How dare you speak to me that way" he alpha toned I cowered away and before I knew it I was running towards the forest. My feet pounded on the ground as I made it to the entrance. I glanced back and saw multiple people running after me. I turned my head back and headed further in the forest at some point I shifted into my wolf so I could go faster. After a little while of running and listening to see if I can hear anything or anyone I stopped and just walked. Out of nowhere I was tackled to the forest floor making me roll into a pine tree. I looked up and silently cried in my head as I saw beta Ethan he growled at me and I saw his eyes turn foggy meaning he was mind linking. Me being who I was took that as an opportunity to start running again. There was a low growl and him following me so I quickly shifted back and climbed up the nearest tree thankfully it was a pine tree because I could hide more into the tree. I watched him run past me and keep going I smiled and did a little happy dance until I heard him. It took a minute for him to come into view and join beta Ethan. They both shifted back and started talking. "Where is she"I heard his deep voice. "She was here Riley but somehow she disappeared." "Oh she's around I can smell her" he said again looking in my direction my breath hitched which was all he needed to hear to know where I was.