Chapter 23

Aria's pov
Eventually my eyes began to sting and I was almost a sleep when I heard his heavy footsteps  coming my way. My door swung open and an angry looking alpha walked into my room. "Have you come to apologize" I simply asked without looking at him. He scoffed "really Aria you should be in the dungeons right now remember the cage when you first got here it's got your name on it"he yelled."Oh yea I dare you" I sneered back looking him in the eye "how's that Alec." "Aria Riley might let you call him just Riley but you always address me as alpha Alec" he answered me. "Yeah ok alpha Alec" I sarcastically laughed putting air quotes up as I said it. "Now can we talk tomorrow my head hurts and you hurt Mia now please leave me alone."With that I turned back around and closed my eyes "goodnight to which ever one you are at the moment."He growled but left the room shutting the lights off. With him gone I relaxed more as I let sleep take over.

The next morning

Aria's pov
A sudden bang on the door made me shoot out of my bed landing hard on the floor. "What do you want"I yelled angrily "open up Aria it's time to talk" I heard his deep voice coming through the door. I gulped as I slowly made my way over and opened the door slowly to reveal Riley. "Oh thank the lord I thought it was Alec" I sighed with relief. Without realizing it I walked into him throwing my arms around his waist as I hugged him. "Alec's scary" I mumbled into Riley's shirt. "Aria I just got him under control please don't provoke him you remember what he said you address him as alpha Alec." "But your the alpha Riley there'e can't be two alphas that's just silly."I responded back looking him in the eyes. He frowned at me as his eyes started to flicker. My eyes got big "ok I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that" I rushed out taking his hand and playing with it. "Wise choice Aria come let's go time to go and eat then we will figure something out for the punishment." He said as we started walking "hey wait I thought this was the punishment" I asked confused as I pulled on the collar. "Oh no my Aria that is just the beginning of your punishment." He answered without looking at me "time for breakfast." he said there was silence as we ate I went to walk away after but he grabbed onto my arm. "What do you want now"I asked with a annoyance. "Don't talk to me like that and it's time for training warrior Jackson is waiting for you." I nodded and ran out of the house. I made it to the field just in time for him to show up. "Hello Aria nice to have you back" he said acknowledging me. "Me to sir I'm really glad I'm back" I answered he just nodded and he gave us our orders fo the day. After he was done talking I met up with Brooklyn and Ryder. They both wondered why there was a collar around my neck. They were shocked when I told them after a few hours of training we finally got to have a little break. We were having a good time until suddenly there was a shadow covering my own. By the looks on their faces it was Alec. "Hello alpha how are you and what do you want on this lovely day."I asked as I turned around and locked eyes with him in which meant I was challenging him. "Stand down Aria" I heard him growl in my head. I smirked at him "hi guys how was training" he asked taking his eyes off me." "It was fine alpha tough but that's what it's supposed to be like." Ryder replied before alpha Alec can reply warrior Jackson came over. "So Jackson how are they doing which ones are doing the best at the moment." He asked "oh well there's those four over there that are doing well and these two are doing very well." He answered pointing at everyone but me. Tears formed in my eyes as I looked down. "Ok let's get back to training" warrior Jackson ordered. They all started walking away while I just stayed in the exact same spot. "Come on Aria" he ordered "I'm so sorry but I can't I said shakily I'm not fit for this I'm going inside. There was silence so I took that opportunity to grab onto alpha Riley/Alecs hand and pulled him towards the house. "Aria stop"Riley ordered which made me cringe I finally looked up at him and he saw the tears in my eyes. His whole body language changed and his eyes softened as he knelt in front of me. He brushed the stray tear from my face before he spoke what is wrong my little Luna warrior he asked. "I don't like training with them I just wanna stop. I want to study to be a Luna not a warrior." He was silent then he nodded "ok my little pup let's get you inside." He said in a low voice "hi alpha Alec I whispered to him. He smiled at me "how did you know it was me"he asked. "Riley doesn't call me his little pup he just calls me Aria."I simply replied back to him he just nodded and picked me up and started walking towards the house.