Chapter 21

Aria's pov
Once I got to my room I skidded to a halt as I swung the door open and ran in. My eyes darted all around the room trying to look for an escape. At first I couldn't find anything until I saw the window. I made my way over and opened the window. There was a screen on it so I just kicked it and it went flying out and landing on the ground. My plan was coming into motion until my door burst open. "Aria don't you dare take another step" I heard as I took a step closer to the edge. "What would be the fun in that"I answered back jumping out the window landing in a crouched position. A loud growl erupted from above me I looked up and waved as I took off towards the woods yet again. There was a loud menacing howl that erupted in the air behind me which made me push myself to go even faster. A smile plastered itself onto my face when I heard the noise from the waterfall. In no time I was wading through the water and heading behind it. It has been a while since I was getting really cold. All of a sudden my head started to hurt I groaned in pain as I finally let the person through. "Where are you pup" I heard a deep voice say. "Now I can't tell you that wouldn't be fair got to play by the rules" I answered with a hint of amusement. He let out a little growl which made me wince in pain. "TELL ME NOW"he boomed into my head. I whimpered in pain which caused me to stay silent which he didn't like. "Aria you have five seconds to tell me where you are or you will get the silver collar." He said more softly which made me a little confused. My eyes were wide as saucers as I replayed that day. "Waterfall"I lowly whispered to him his presence was gone in a flash and in no time I saw him emerge from the water. As he was getting closer I realized that it was the real alpha his wolf Alec. He strode over to me and stood in front of me. I looked at him with fear in my eyes because at this point I didn't know what he was going to do. Without noticing I slid away from him he growled and then grabbed onto my shirt pulling me up. As he pulled me up I stumbled into him from the lack of balance and I grabbed onto his soft fur. He was so warm so I leaned more into him trying to get more warmth. Without realizing my eyes closed "not yet pup it's time to go" he said "no I wanna stay here" I answered him while shivering a bit. "Shift my pup lets get you home." I did as he asked "before we go can you lay down so I can get warm" I asked him it took a minute before he nodded and layed down. A little bark escaped my lips as I jumped over to him. He stared at me as I snuggled into him coating myself in his scent within no time I felt my eyes close and then all I saw was black.

3 hours later
My eyes fluttered open as I looked around to see that I was in alpha Riley's room. I groaned when I realized that I lost the fight between us and that there will be a super big punishment. I'm so dead I said into thin air as I made my towards the door. My hand went to open the door but I couldn't open it he locked me in. I was furious and banged on the door "you let me out right now or I'll break the door down" I threatened. There was no response "I warned you "I yelled and started to kick the door. A few kicks in and I had no luck. "Alpha Riley please let me out" I mind linked. I waited a minute but I got silence ok let's try again "wolf alpha Alec please let me out." I see your finally up"I  heard his deep voice in my head. "Yep now let me out please" I pleaded. "Not yet my pup" before he can answer I growled "I'm not a pup I'm a Luna warrior."  He chuckled in my head then I saw the door start to open. He stepped in and shut it before I could even get a chance to escape. All of a sudden the power that radiated off of him hit me like a ton of bricks and I couldn't help but subconsciously submit to him. He tilted my head up and I saw that it was Riley again I burst into tears and jumped in his arms. He didn't say anything as he rubbed my back and let me calm down. "I'm so sorry Riley" I chocked out he still didn't say anything but he did put me down. He looked at me I've been talking with Alec and I think you need a submissive collar again my eyes widened as I took steps back from him. "No I'll listen just not the collar" I pleaded. "This is not up for debate Aria we already decided" he answered as he picked me up and brought me down the hall.