Chapter 22

Aria's pov
He kept on going ignoring my protests please I'll do anything just not the collar." "Aria stop or I'll let Alec take over" he threatened me. I huffed in defeat as we made it to a door. He opened the door and saw that it was an office he put me on the couch and went to the closet. He disappeared for a few minutes and then he came back into view with a red collar. "Move your hair out of the way please."I shook my head and his eyes went gold "do it now Aria"I heard Alec say "whatever" I mumbled under my breath as I moved my hair to one side. He nodded as he hooked the collar on to me locking it with a key. My eyes flashed as my head got fuzzy. "What's happening to me"I asked holding my head. "Well Aria I can now control your wolf" he simply answered "you can't do that to me she's my wolf no one else's. She is supposed to be free Mia deserves to be free not collared." I yelled out but as I said that there was a pain in my head. I looked up and he was smiling "you are a monster and you wonder why I left" I cried as I ran out. "Aria wait" I heard but I kept running. As I ran I saw everyone look at me differently. "What are you all staring at" I yelled at them. Their gazes dropped then I spotted Corbin. He saw me and ran over to me I ran into his arms and just cried. "What's wrong Aria" he asked as he pulled me away from him. "Alpha Riley/ alpha Alec put a collar on me so that he can control my wolf." I chocked into his chest "that is not right and who is alpha Alec" he asked confused. It's his wolf the real alpha I said again "well let's get" before he can finish his sentence we all heard "I got it from here Corbin you can go train now" he ordered "yes alpha bye Aria see you later." I heard him say then he was gone I felt arms circle around me and pick me up. "Come on Aria I need to bring you to warrior Jackson you have training to attend to." We then started walking once we were there he put me down. "Ok go on"he then started to walk away "wait"I yelled he turned around "can I talk to Alec" I asked shifting on my feet. He looked at me and nodded then his eyes changed colour. "Hello my little warrior Luna how are you." He asked "not so good because of this" I  sarcastically answered pulling on the collar. "Oh right about that I'm sorry but it had to be done little one." He said getting down onto my level placing both his hands on my shoulders. "Yea ok I completely understand" he looked taken back then I lunged at him taking him by surprise. I scratched him across the face leaving a mark and managed to push him down before he grabbed on to me pinning me down. My wolf took over as she barred her teeth trying to get close to him "Mia calm down" he ordered "I want you to give Aria control now" I heard him faintly in my head. She whimpered and slowly gave me back control. My eyes got big as I saw what she tried to do I don't blame her but it's Alec he's very scary. He looked scary now which was very bad. I saw that he was shaking which made me step back a few steps. He let out a low intimidating growl which made me whimper in submission. "You might be my mate and future Luna but you do not disrespect me I am above you you listen to me you belong to me so I suggest you start listening. You are no alpha anymore Aria now you will go to your room and stay there until I come and get you. Do you understand" he ordered I nodded my head and ran towards the house. Once I got to my room and jumped into my bed and cried.