Chapter 35

Aria's pov
When I opened the door and came face to face with the former Luna arms crossed staring right into my eyes with a frown on her face. Immediately I looked down knowing what was going to happen. "Aria dear where have you've been going to during your studies. Because you haven't showed up in a few days." Luna Madison asked "what do you mean I was there"I answered. "No you weren't I looked all over the place for you and I could not find you so where were you. Now tell the truth young lady" I looked over at alpha Riley but it was not Riley. "Fine I'll tell you I was in the library reading I never saw you so you must of skipped the library"I said as I made my way back to the door. "Don't do it my pup" I heard which made freeze right where I was. The sound of his chair moving was an indicator that he was on his way over. I knew he was right in front of me but I never looked up "my little one we checked the library everyday and you were not there."Alpha Alec said "I'm telling you the truth you want to see the proof fine follow me."He grabbed my hand and led me out and towards the library. When we got to the library he let me go and I walked to the back where all my books were stacked into a neat pile next to the trap door. "I've been here reading all these books right in this corner all week and I never saw you over here." "Ok I believe you but you can't skip any lessons anymore so you can read after your study's." He said let's put these in your office so you don't need to be in here" before I had time to say anything back to him he started to pick up all the books but as he was doing that he stepped on the door and it made a creaking noise. He froze and looked at the floor and then me he stepped on it again and it did the same thing he put the books down and bent down. He found the little handle that was hidden and pulled it up. I was slowly backing up when he stared at me as he looked down into the hideout. "You lied my little one" before he could say anything else I interrupted him "technically I didn't because I was still in the library."He looked at me and I could see the steam blow through his ears but before he could say anything Luna Madison spoke up "she's right son she didn't lie but now she knows that she can't skip lessons anymore. So the situation is delt with just don't miss another lesson Aria" and just like that she was headed towards the door. When the door shut I let out a breath of relief. I looked up and saw alpha Alec staring at me I knew he was still mad so I slowly made my way towards him and wrapped my arms around his waste hugging him. He chuckled as he let me hug him. "I'm sorry I should have told you the truth. I hope you and alpha Alec aren't going to punish me again. Because that really hurt" I rushed out as I stepped away from him. His whole aura shifted and the room got deathly quiet. "Oh my little one we won't punish you this time but I am happy you decided to apologize we accept it." Alpha Alec mumbled. He then proceeded to pick me up making me squeal out of surprise. A little giggle escaped my mouth as we made our way out of the library.