Chapter 12

Aria pov
I carefully watched him walk over to me as he bent down so he could be at my level. "What have you've gotten yourself into my little Luna." He asked before slowly picking me up while trying not to hurt me. "It came out of nowhere I don't know how but I was so scared Riley so scared." I sobbed out trying to contain my tears that were sliding down my cheeks. "Well let's get you out of here and all fixed up" he said with a little smile. "How did you find me so fast." I asked as we started to make our way back. "Oh my little Luna I would never let you go to far away from me I always know where you are." He replied as we finally made it out of the woods and I could see the pack house. When we were making our way up there Alpha Zander made his way over to us but Riley let out a warning growl. "You let this happen to her why would you put my Luna in danger." He yelled at him Alpha Zander just stared at him they both had a long stare off until I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder and I yelped in pain. Riley stiffened and looked at me with worry as I tried to reposition myself so that it didn't hurt as much. He helped me get comfortable before he started to walk again. I turned my head so that I was snuggling my head in his chest and breathed in his scent. The scent that I thought I would never want to smell again. My thoughts were interrupted when I was placed on a soft white bed I let out a little whine when I felt the lack of contact of him. My hand went to grab him before I was surrounded by nurses. The time couldn't go by any faster with all them poking me and making sure that my bandage is wrapped as tight as it should be. By the end of it I was growling at them and yelling for them to leave me alone. When they didn't listen to me I started to scream "I want alpha Riley where is my alpha." The room went silent for about five seconds before the door burst open and in walked both the alphas. "Riley" I cried out with my arms open he laughed at me and took two strides towards me then sat on the edge of the bed. "I heard you were asking for me my little Luna" he whispered to me as he stroked my hair I subconsciously leaned into his touch. He smiled at my reaction but said nothing "I wanna go home Riley" I whispered as I slowly climbed onto his lap. He nodded his head and then placed my head in the crook of his neck. Before I knew it my eyes were drifting closed until I was consumed with darkness.

3 hours later
My eyes snapped open and I jumped up in fright when I realized I was in a room I didn't recognize. Slowly I calmed down as I smelled his scent I followed it until I was in front of one of three doors. "Riley" I called out but there was no response I tilted my head as I slowly opened the door. When the door was fully open I realized that it was his closet. My breathing was getting heavier as my eyes darted around the room before I started out the door and down the nearest hallway. When I was finally away from that room I felt a little more safe my mouth watered as I smelled something wonderful coming from the kitchen. As I was heading there I heard some very loud yelling coming from the pups and the adults. I reached the kitchen doorway to see a catastrophe everywhere there was food and pups covered in food I smiled and ran in to get onto the action. It took longer then I thought it would before there was a loud whistle which made us all stop dead in our tracks. The room went silent as we looked up to meet the alphas faces. "What in the name of the moon goddess made you guys think that you could do this" alpha Zander asked in patiently might I add. The silence stayed as no one made any movements. Who started this speak up now and you might not get punished" he ordered.