Chapter 18

Aria's pov
I rounded the corner and I saw a boy and a girl talking with alpha Riley. They all stopped talking when they saw me the girl stared at me then ran right at me. Before I knew it she was right in front of me "hi I'm Brooklyn it's really nice to meet you"she said hugging me "hi i bet you already know my name so can you let me go now"I asked "oh yea sorry I'm a hugger" she laughed as she made her way back to alpha Riley. Riley stared at me then he finally spoke Brooklyn and Ryder are here to take you to the other side of the house while the rest of us bring your stuff over. I nodded my head and walked over to Ryder "it's nice to meet you" " it's very nice to meet you to Aria" he answered me with a big smile. All of a sudden there were loud thundering footsteps running towards us I spun around to see all of the other little warriors staring at me. Alpha Riley was about to speak before "no Aria you can't leave" I heard Sam cry out as she flung herself i just had enough balance to keep me from falling on my bum. "Sorry Sam but she has to go be with other teenagers it's the rules you know that you will see each other just not everyday." Alpha Riley said calmly to her as he pulled her away from me. "Ok come on Aria it's time to go"I heard Ryder say "warrior Jackson is waiting for us." "Wait hold up who's warrior Jackson"I asked "he's our trainer alpha Riley's head warrior" Brooklyn answered before Ryder could. "Ok"I said back as we started to walk away I followed them as we headed down multiple hallways and into a hallway I never knew existed. We ended up at a door that had a keypad on it I looked over at Brooklyn "why is there password" I asked "oh alpha Riley put it on so that if a pup came across the door they couldn't get in there's some sharp objects and a weapons room he doesn't want anyone to get hurt" I nodded in response. When Ryder opened the door my jaw dropped the hangout room was stunning it beat the playrooms that we had.

Ok I'll show you to your room then we will have to report to warrior Jackson I nodded as she led me to my new room my room was just a plain blue room with a ocean wallpaper

Ok I'll show you to your room then we will have to report to warrior Jackson I nodded as she led me to my new room my room was just a plain blue room with a ocean wallpaper. After she showed me everything we headed out to the backyard. She lead me to the back field where there were other teenagers they were sparing with each other. They were also in wolf form. "Wow this is much different all we did was do obstacle courses." Yea it was a big adjustment for me to but Ryder helped me out he is fourteen." Ryder was about to speak when there was a loud booming voice and it was heading our way. I pulled Brooklyn in front of me a little but he noticed. "Finally you to are back and I see that you brought our new warrior" they nodded "yes sir we did we're sorry were late but the younger pups didn't want to let her go." I see well don't be late again go grab some bamboo sticks and get into position.you can show her what to do and then she can join in." They both nodded yes sir then they walked away towards a rack full of different kind of weapons. "Ok Aria I know your the future Luna but that doesn't mean you get special treatment you will train the same amount as the others. If you have any problems with other warriors you come to me and tell me. No starting fights or there will be punishments training starts at seven a clock in the morning to five a clock in the afternoon. You get weekends off and an hour lunch do you understand." He said pausing for a minute waiting for an answer "yes I fully understand sir" "ok today you will observe and then I'll explain what we do here to train remember there will be surprise tests so you got to be ready to perform at your best at any time." He patted my shoulder run along now Ryder and Brooklyn are waiting to show you welcome to warrior school." He then walked away for the rest of the day I watched them do routine after routine and by the end it was dark. We then headed inside to eat and then sleep because by looks of it I was gonna go through hell tomorrow.

 We then headed inside to eat and then sleep because by looks of it I was gonna go through hell tomorrow

Picture of Ryder

Picture of Brooklyn

Picture of Brooklyn