Chapter 34

Aria's pov
It's been two and a half days and I'm going crazy. Me and Mia are fighting each other for control and honestly I'm almost to the point of giving in. We were in a full on argument when we smelled his scent. Without realizing it I let Mia take control not wanting to talk anymore especially to him. About a minute later he came into view.

Mia's pov
Once I saw his face I lunged out of the shadows of the cage and started to bite the door. He chuckled as he came closer "calm yourself Mia I was just wondering what you guys were up to." I let out a low growl and turned my back away from him. "Did you learn your lesson if you did I'll let you out early." He said calmly walking up towards the cage. I stayed quiet not giving him any attention which I know for sure he wanted he wanted me to submit. That was the last thing I was going to do right now. A couple minutes of silence went by and I slowly closed my eyes drowning everyone out letting sleep take over.

The next day
I woke up to yelling Aria shut up I yelled through the link she just laughed when he comes back what are we going to do she asked me. I really don't know do you just want to go with it and submit or not. I think we should I really don't want to stay in here anymore ok you can have control back I don't trust myself yet.

Aria's pov
I stood up a little stretching out as far as I could when I looked down I saw the light shine through the bottom of the door. That's when I smelled Riley I stayed quiet the whole time while he made his way towards the cage. He looked at me "which one am I talking to" I huffed not telling him through the link. He shook his head and asked me the same question again. And once again I said nothing but stomped my foot. A smile formed on his lips "hello Aria have you've learned your lesson" I whined "I'm sorry alpha." Mia snorted in my mind you didn't even put up a fight. My head snapped to the door when I heard it squeak open. The light flooded into the cage as I peaked my head out once the door was fully open before I knew it I was in his tight embrace. Mia submitted right away making me do the same without knowing as we subconsciously coated in his scent. "Why did you make me do this Aria you know it hurts me and alpha Alec to." He said soothingly as he started petting me. I'm sorry alpha she whined back as of me I just rolled my eyes not fully forgiving him. This was by far the worst punishment and I don't think I'll forgive him for a while. I must of been in my thoughts for a while because the next thing I know is I'm out on a bed. I jumped a little when I made contact with the softness of the comforter. Mia just laughed in my head I presume you never heard a word of what was just said to us she snickered at me when she realized she was right. Tell me later will you I just want to get some real sleep. Yep was all I heard before she drifted off into the back of my mind. "Aria are you listening to me" he asked as he put some clothes down in front of me. I dipped my head in between my legs in embarrassment. "Would you be mad if I wasn't" I answered back. He laughed and just walked out to give me privacy. I didn't even hesitate as I got up and dressed myself. Once I was done I made my way down the empty hallway towards the library. When I made it to the huge double doors I took a deep breath and slowly opened it. I stuck my head through the door and looked around I sighed in relief when I saw no one. For about 2 hours I spent looking around grabbing books that looked interesting to read. When I was done picking out books I noticed there was about twenty of them I shrugged as I made my way through the shelves until I saw the secret trap door that led to my hideout. And yes I know what your thinking Aria how did you make a hideout without no one noticing. Well I'll tell you I had a lot of time on my hands when Riley was training and Corbin helped me he's the only other person who knows where I go instead of Luna studying.

4 hours later
"Pup where are you"I  heard from the link I jumped up hitting my head on the ceiling. Reading alpha why I answered him. "Where my pup we can't find you." Um I'm in the library why are you looking for me." Come to my office pup I need to talk to you and with that he was gone. A huff left my lips as I slowly got up and made my way to the entrance. I slowly walked through the halls until I came to the office door. Come in I heard before I even had the chance to knock I rolled my eyes as I turned the door knob and walked into his office.