Chapter 2

Aria
Finally the weekend has arrived the house was buzzing little steps and big steps were heard all over the pack house. My group was in the kitchen having breakfast when a voice came over the intercom again.
Would all of the jr warriors please get ready and head out to the front of the house that will be all
Then the voice was gone we all looked at each other and started our way to our changing room. Once we were all in our uniforms we got into position and walked through the halls and out to the front door. When we got there the cars were just pulling up the driveway. Alpha Bennett was in the first car there were as many pups as us that piled out of the second car. Then there was the last two cars I held my breath as the door opened and I saw my former alpha Riley. Tears prickled in my eyes as I saw him look around at all the other pups. I couldn't take it anymore we locked eyes and for the first time I grabbed Michaels hand for reassurance he turned his head and gave me a smile. I took a deep breath and stood in formation again. Everyone was surprised when Corbin ran over and tackled me to the ground. He started yelling in my face telling me that I was stupid for leaving and that he hates me. There were two loud growls which shook the ground he was pulled off me and I was pulled away as well. I lunged at him almost getting him when I was held back "not today Aria leave him be." I heard alpha Zander say as he placed me back in line. I nodded and they continued with there conversation. "Ok everyone let's go to the training grounds and get these games started." We watched all the other pups take off  In all different directions we looked at each other and nodded "left left left right left we yelled as we made our way to the grounds. Every little pup stopped and stared with their jaws dropped as we made our way past them. Once we were all gathered at the grounds we waited patiently for the beta to tell us what to do. We talked amongst ourselves until we saw him come into view.
"Ok what we're going to do is do this new and improved warrior obstacle course and one person from each team will go at a time and whoever has the fastest time will win a point who's ever team wins the most after everyone's done then they will have an advantage in the next one."
He instructed to us "do you understand" without thinking our team yelled "sir yes sir." We then waited for our turn unfortunately I had to go up against Sam which was very hard to do since she was giving me dirty looks the whole time. I let out a big breath as we lined up at the starting line. The gun shot rang in the air and we all three of us took off sprinting.