Chapter 13

Aria pov
We all stared at alpha Zander until he had enough "all of you go to the living room and wait for your punishment." Yes sir" they all said at the same but I said nothing. They made their way out but I stayed still. "Aria go with the others"he ordered. "You are not my alpha you can't make me do anything." I blurted out surprising myself. He stopped in his tracks as he turned to me eyes blazing in fury. "Get to the living room now." He ordered a little louder "no"I said as I made eye contact with Riley he smiled at me. I guess that was the last straw for alpha Zander who grabbed onto my injured shoulder and tried to move me towards the right direction. I yelled in pain and dropped to the ground making him let go immediately. A loud growl erupted from someone I knew who it was so I wasn't scared but I saw fear in Zander's eyes for a split second. "Oh my goddess Aria I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." He apologized he took a step towards me but in a split second I was gently pulled into someone's chest smothering me in their scent. I sighed as I recognized the scent he kept on growling at Alpha Zander "don't touch her" I heard him spit out. "I'm taking my little Luna warrior home with me tomorrow that's final." He said a little more calmly he then started to walk away with me still in his chest. We walked for a little while until he finally placed me down. He turned the light on revealing his room my eyes landed on his bed and without a second thought I was running towards it. He chuckled as he helped me get comfortable before he went into the closet. "Riley I'm so sorry I hurt you" I sobbed out "I didn't mean to I was just trying to do the right thing in my mind." My sobs started to get heavier and faster until all I could do was hiccup. "Aria you need to calm yourself you have been forgiven it was my fault. I'm just glad that you are finally coming home my mom and delta Blake have really missed you in the last two years you've been gone." He said soothingly into my ear that's the last thing I heard before I was in dreamland.

3 hours later
My eyes fluttered open when I heard a knock on the door " come in" I answered groggily. "How are you feeling my little Luna warrior"I heard I snapped my head up and saw Riley. A smile formed on my face as I scurried out of the bed and ran over to him hugging him tightly. The pain in my shoulder made me tense I guess Riley knew that because he pulled me away. "Don't overwork yourself Aria you need to get better" he said taking my hand and leading me out. When we got to the living room I saw that there was luggage everywhere and in the middle of the living room was Alpha Zander my breathing picked up as I tightened my grip on Riley's hand. "All right time to go home Sam Corbin go get in one of the cars.",They both nodded and walked past us Corbin smiling at me as he past. He then looked at me "go get in the car I'll be there in a minute." He said softly I nodded I walked over to alpha Zander "thank you for having me you are a great alpha goodbye" I said before he answered me I was out the door and walking towards the car. One of Riley's warriors opened the back door for me and I got in buckling myself as he shut the door. We waited for about five minutes before the front door opened and Alpha Riley got in. He looked at me through the mirror I nodded at him "let's go home Ri Ri."I whispered. With that said we pulled out the driveway and made our long journey home.