Chapter 16

Aria's pov
I huffed as I made my way up to my room when I got there I slammed the door behind me as I sat in my bed. I rubbed my shoulder to see if there was any pain which there wasn't. A smile plastered on my face as I laid down in bed and closed my eyes letting my mind take over and send me to dreamland.

Three hours later
My eyes shot open when someone called my name "what do you want" I mumbled not looking in their direction. "Umm alpha Riley wants to see you in his study." One of the younger pups said "well that's to bad if he wants to see me tell him to come and not send a messenger now get out" I growled at her. She scurried out lightly slamming the door behind her I got up and went into the bathroom. A few minutes later I walked out and let out a little scream as I saw someone on my bed. "Tsk tsk alpha Riley that was not polite you should have knocked." I smugly said at him as I made my way towards the window looking down at the garden. "Aria when I ask you to come that means you come" he said bluntly. A laugh escaped my mouth as my eyes locked onto his "I might be a wolf but that doesn't mean I want to be treated like a dog. "How would you like to be called to come and stay"I sneered at him it was his time to narrow his eyes at me. "Aria I'm worried about you your old enough to understand that you what you are doing is wrong and you are still doing it. On Friday you turn thirteen once you turn you will be headed to a new age group of thirteen to sixteen year olds. Which will mean more training and you have to leave your friends behind and live in another part of the pack house made just for teenagers." My eyes started to water as I pushed him making him stop and look at me "you can't do this Riley you can't please don't make me leave I'll behave I promise."I cried as I pounded on his chest "I'm so sorry but you have to I can't give you special treatment just because your the future Luna you have to train like everyone else." "Get out"I ordered he stared at me but didn't move "get out" I yelled this time he growled at me "you do not order me around the decision has been made you have until Friday to pack all your things up do they can be moved." Without another word he left the room shutting the door behind him. When I couldn't here his footsteps anymore that's when I started to ball my eyes out. I don't know how long I cried for because when I looked out my window it was dark out. There was a knock at the door which startled me "come in" I answered the door opened and in cane Corbin once I saw him I broke down crying "alpha Riley is moving me to the other side of the pack house just because I'm going to turn thirteen I have to be with the teenagers now. He's splitting the trio up Corbin I can't take it I can't leave you guys."Whispering the last words. "It's ok Aria don't worry we will be fine without you for a little while" he said back to me. His voice was a little shaky at the end which meant that he was trying to be strong for me.  I have to start packing up my things so I can move right after my birthday. He nodded and went to get up he grabbed my hand and led me out to the living room where all the pups were. "What are you guys doing up won't you get in trouble if the alpha finds out" I asked a little confused they all shook their heads as Corbin led me over to a empty spot on the couch. "We are all going to watch a scary movie and it's Friday we can all stay up later then usual." Sam said going through the horror movies on Netflix we all decided on Annabelle because we saw that it was about a doll. We weren't even 20 minutes into the movie when there was a loud bang upstairs which made us all let out blood curdling screams. All of a sudden there were doors swinging open and footsteps running down the hall. We were all huddled together when a whole bunch of grownups ran in the room looking for any signs of danger. When their eyes landed on us they all let out a sigh as they made their way over to us.