Chapter 32

Aria's pov
I wiggled around in Riley's arms until he let me down. Once my feet hit the ground I took off towards the door. When I got to the door I tried opening it but the it was locked. A pout formed on my lips as I impatiently waited for Riley to catch up. "Riley hurry up" I whined I heard him laugh in response as he took the key out of his pocket and unlocked the door. I pushed it open and ran in and stopped dead in my tracks I swirled around taking everything in it was so beautiful. "So do you like it"I heard from right beside "I love it"I yelled as I ran around the whole place. he laughed even more when I bumped into him by accident it took everything in me not to get to excited and I guess Riley knew that because he grabbed onto my hand and led me to my new room. Once he opened the door my hands flew to my mouth and awe. This is so cool I screamed as I ran and jumped on my bed.

"This is your temporary room until you turn 16 then you can sleep in my room with me

"This is your temporary room until you turn 16 then you can sleep in my room with me." I looked at him and frowned "why can't I just stay with you." I pouted at him "because your to young right now so we both get separate rooms. "Ok fine" I whispered as I sat up and stared at him. "When is everyone else gonna be here" I asked him. "In a few hours I think but it could be more."He answered as he took me by the hand and led me out to the living room. "Want to watch a movie" he asked my eyes lit up and jumped on the couch. After a few minutes of arguing over what movie to watch on Netflix. I finally got fed up and stomped my way up to his room and curled up on his bed. "Aria I wanna talk to alpha please" I heard Mia ask no I growled at her she growled back making me whimper from the intensity. "Oh come on please Aria" she pleaded "I said no"I yelled at her. Through my mind I heard her whine but I had enough so I blocked her out. "Aria where are you" I heard Riley yell"Nowhere" I yelled back crawling underneath the bed. His heavy footsteps were heard walking into the room. "I know your in here so why don't you just come out." He said rather calmly which confused me I groaned out as I hit my head off the bed frame trying to slide out. He let out a low chuckle as he grabbed onto my arms lifting me onto my feet. "Why did you run" I shrugged "Mia won't stop bothering me and she's getting on my nerves." "Well what is she bugging you about" she wants to talk with alpha Alec but I think she is hiding something from me but I don't know what. I answered as grabbed his hand tugging him towards the living room. Let Mia out my little one that's an order" he said lowly. "Nope I'm good" I said as I got more comfortable on the couch. Let her speak pup or I'll make you I rolled my eyes but let Mia take over.

Mia's pov
"Hello alpha it's been a while I was wondering if awe nevermind it's nothing" "no come on my pup out with it" he gently replied. I've been having trouble with Aria I think for the both of our sakes I think you should put the collar back on. His eyebrows lifted as I looked up at him "and why should I do that Aria has been doing fine." "I know but she's turning fourteen and I can see in her mind and she's not going to give up. She will challenge you and I don't want to keep on getting in trouble for what she is going to do." Ok my pup I'll watch over her closely and if she starts to get to out of hand I'll put the collar on" "thank you alpha I just want the best for her I don't like it when you get mad at us. I'll give Aria control back now bye alpha I then rubbed my nose against his and then nestled my head back and let Aria take control.

Aria's pov
As Mia gave back control I sat up and looked at Riley it took me no time at all to realize that it was still alpha Alec. "What did Mia want to talk about alpha Alec" I asked curiously " nothing my little one don't worry about it" he answered I was just about to say something back when he started to get up wait where are you going he put up his finger to silently shush me and looked at the front door. All of a sudden it burst open.