Chapter 10

Alpha Zander's pov
I was out in the training grounds watching our best warriors spar with each other. But something in the back of my mind told me to head back to the house. I locked eyes with Riley and nodded my head to the house. We took off in a sprint knowing something was up when I couldn't mind link my little warriors. Once we got to the house we heard the chaos. Riley opened the door and everything went silent. We both walked through the house our alpha aura seeping out of us. My eyes bulged out of my eyes when we walked into the living room. The room was trashed and in the middle of the room was my warriors. "What the hell is going on in here" I roared at them. The all stumbled backwards from the force of my voice. There was small whimpering coming from my five and crying from the rest of them. "I will not ask again" I said a little more calmer this time. Michael stepped forward and walked over to me. "It was my fault alpha I just wanted to have some fun I didn't mean to get the rest of them in trouble." He confessed I kneeled down in front of him and put my hand on his shoulder. "Ten laps around the field" he nodded and scurried away. I looked up and saw Aria looking at me dead in the eyes. My eye brow raised as I stared back at her. She never broke eye contact with me until I let out a little warning growl. She lowered her eyes and her head I pointed at the rest of my pups "every single one of you will clean this place up and then run five laps around the field." I then looked over at Riley "you can do as you wish with your pups" he nodded then walked over to them. I never stayed to see what happened as I made my way to my office. When I got in there I walked over to my desk and got to work on the paperwork.

Aria pov
When both alphas came in we immediately stopped what we were doing and just looked at him. He asked who did this and Michael stepped forward. After he was done confessing that it was his fault. Alpha Zander told him to run ten laps around the field. I mentally groaned in my head then looked up into Alpha Zander's eyes. Once he realized I was staring right at him he lifted his eye brow in amusement. It only took a few seconds for him to let out a low growl which made me submit and drop my gaze. When he told us that we had to clean up the mess and then do five laps I chuckled in my head knowing that I wasn't going to do that. By the time I snapped out of my thoughts my group was already cleaning up I scoffed and walked away. "Aria where are you going" Sam asked "I'm going out and doing my five laps" I answered still walking away. As I turned back I bumped into someone I looked up to give the person a piece of my mind but stopped suddenly when I saw who it was. "Well look who we have here how are you doing my little Luna." Riley said "stay away from me Riley I don't want to ever talk to you again" I seethed out. Before I got to take one step he picked me up and started walking the other way. "Put me down now"I yelled he just ignored me and walked over to Alpha Zander's office. He knocked on the door while he was waiting for a response. I pounded my hands on his back. "Come in"we both heard he pushed the door open and he instantly looked up and frowned when he saw the tears slowly forming in my eyes. "Riley put Aria down this instant" he growled as he got up and walked towards us.    "No Zander I'm taking her home that's where she belongs Riley" replied with no emotion in his voice. "Put her down now Riley I won't ask a third time."He stiffened as he slowly put me down. When my feet where back on the ground I ran over to alpha Zander and hid behind him. "You ok Aria" he asked not taking his eyes off of Riley. For some reason I couldn't find my voice so I pushed my face into his back and nodded my head. A low growl erupted from Riley's chest as he walked out of the office leaving us in there all alone.