Chapter 30

Mia's pov
I felt horrible for calling them back but I really want to spend time with the alpha Aria will have just endure it. A minute later I saw them come into view I trotted over to him and lied down in front of him. He bent his head down and rubbed his cheek against mine. A purring sound came out and my eyes widened in surprise my eyes met his and I noticed that they held amusement in them. "You are a butt head"I grumbled at him he chuckled "you were the one who purred my little one I have a question to ask you." My ears perked up "what is it alpha" I asked getting excited. He chuckled at my excitement "do you wanna play hide and go seek"without giving him a warning I darted into the woods running at full speed I knew he was close behind so I stopped suddenly. When he saw me stop he halted in his tracks and just looked at me give him hell Aria mumbled in the back of my mind. I laughed and got into a playful stance. And waited for his response but he did nothing he just stood there a low growl slipped from my lips and I tensed up looking up at him. He finally stepped towards me I knew he was a little mad so every step he took towards me I took one back until I was up against a tree. "Why did you growl at me little one" he asked I didn't answer but nipped at him playfully instead. He growled at me and came closer "don't test me Mia" he lowly growled out. I was gonna answer him but I saw a butterfly so I tried to jump over him but I accidentally lost my footing and couldn't make the full jump. I slammed into his side and whimpered from the force. "Mia"I heard him growl at me I looked up at him and rolled over so I was underneath him. He went to move but  I nipped at the fur right at his chest. "Oh I get it my little Mia has missed me" he chuckled as he bent down and latched onto my neck and pulled me out so he could lay down he pulled me into him biting down a little hard for my liking I let out a growl and he growled back I decided to be quiet for a few minutes. Once he let me go I darted out and started running "Mia get back here now"I heard alpha Alec yell in my head. "Nope" I said and cut the link off I was running for a while until I saw a open log where I could hide in. Now it was time to wait let's see how long it takes for him to find me. It seemed like forever before I could hear him coming. I held my breath when I saw his paws stop right in front of the log "he totally found us"I heard aria say sarcastically. "We don't know that" I said sassily. Before she could say another word I was suddenly pulled out of the log and a heavy paw was holding me down. "Found you" I heard a familiar voice say in my head "I hate your alpha wolf abilities" I huffed out trying to kick his leg so I can get free. He growled at me putting more pressure on me I whimpered "that hurts" I said quietly "well you should've done what you were told." He then stood back and waited for me to get up. "What do you think we should do"I asked Aria "let's just go home I'm tired but bite him for me please" she then drifted in the back of my mind. "I'm tired alpha can we go home" I asked walking all around him rubbing my face in his fur. "Of course my little one come on"he then started to walk away but before he got to far I bit his leg making him stop in his tracks. He snapped his head at me and narrowed his eyes at me. "Act like you didn't do it." Aria said fastly I smiled and ran up to him rubbing my face down his face. "Ready to go"I whispered to him I was waiting for a reply but nothing came out "are you ok alpha Alec" I asked again out of nowhere's loud growl came from his chest as he spun around and pinned me to the grass with his paw. "Not this again" I mumbled softly "Let me go alpha Alec your hurting me"I whimpered out. He did nothing though he clamped his mouth around my neck biting down. Whimpers left my mouth as I thrashed around he let go after a little while and I growled at him snapping at him "Mia enough" he growled softly "what did you you do" I whimpered out. "You will see eventually"and with that he started walking away towards home.