Chapter 11

Aria pov
"Thank you alpha I didn't like what he was doing." I whispered into his back he slowly bent down in front of me and lifted my head up so that I was looking right into his eyes. "Your very welcome my little warrior I will always be here to help. But you do have to make a choice go back with him or stay here." He said pulling me up into his arms and walking out and into the nice clean living room. He sat me down on the couch where all the other pups were. They smiled at me then went back to watching the movie. We talked for hours until the beta came through the door and told us that we were going out for a run. Our faces lit up as we all pushed and shoved our way out the door. When we were all outside we saw all the important wolves waiting there. I scanned the area and saw alpha Riley staring right in my eyes. By impulse I walked towards him but then I looked at  Alpha Zander and slowly walked behind him. A chuckle was heard as glanced past him and saw Riley shaking his head. Alpha Zander looked behind him and saw me he nodded at me silently asking if I was ok. I nodded back and pulled me over to the other pups. "Ok pups there are three flags hidden in the woods. I want you to all work together and bring them back we will time you then see if you can do it faster the next time." "Sir yes sir" my bunch yelled at him and we all got into position. When he blew the whistle we all took off into the nearest part of the woods. We all met up in the middle and started to form a plan. "Ok you three go scope out the east part and you two will a scope out the west. Me and Corbin will take south and north. When you find a flag howl three times then head back here till we all get here." They all nodded then took off in their direction. In seconds they disappeared leaving me and Corbin alone. "Umm so I guess I'll take North"I said looking at him he nodded and opened his mouth to talk when all of a sudden we heard a low growl. Our heads both snapped behind us to where we saw a pair of red eyes. "Rouge"I whispered then I took off towards the house dragging Corbin behind me. We only got a few feet from him until he tackled me to the ground. "Corbin I'll hold him off you go get the alphas."I yelled at him pushing him away I heard his retreating steps and then I looked up to see a sharp teeth clamping down on my shoulder. I howled in pain as he shook his head  ripping my shoulder apart. Tears were streaming down my face as he finally looked up at me. He licked his lips as he went to go for my throat I put my hands up to block him but I felt nothing. I looked through my tear stained eyes to see a growling wolf tackling the rouge. I watched as the wolf tore the rouges neck right open there was blood everywhere. A sob escaped my mouth and the wolf's head snapped its way towards me. He slowly walked towards me but I shielded my face from him making him stop in his tracks. He let out a little whine which made me slowly look at him. Once I took a good look at the wolf I knew exactly who it was. "Ri ri"I whispered and he nodded his big head and slowly walked up and looked at my shoulder. A growl erupted from him as he saw the damage of it. "It's ok Riley I'm ok"I said trying to calm him down. I gasped in pain as he started to lick my wound he licked it for a few minutes I tried to stay as still as possible but he licked a spot that made me shout in pain. He looked at me and nudged his nose onto my cheek I couldn't help but laugh as he finally stopped licking my wound. He then trotted over behind a tree and came back into view with shorts on.