Chapter 28

Aria's pov
I woke up to a pounding headache I groaned as I sat up which was a bad idea because the sun shined right in my eyes. After a little while the headache subsided and I slowly got up and went down stairs. I made my way to the kitchen and saw everyone in here. "Hi"I mumbled to them as I took my breakfast and sat down at the table. As I was eating some other pack members came in and of course it had to be Riley. He greeted everyone not even noticing me until Luna Madison spoke up "Aria it's time for your studies" I nodded in that moment I thought he snapped his own neck by how fast he whipped it towards me. "Aria your out how are you" he asked coming towards me. "I'm coming Luna Madison" I yelled as I walked out of the kitchen and into the library. As we were working there was silence "Aria dear I think you should talk to Riley he's very sorry for what he has done."She said calmly looking at me I looked up at "he's not ready to be forgiven especially Alec I'm still super mad at him. I do miss them though very much. He hurt me and I can't forgive that easily it takes time."She nodded her head and gave me a sympathetic look and it was silent for the rest of the lessons. After an hour we were all done I got up and ran to my room locking it. I look at the time and saw that it was just about time for Riley to check up on me. A knock sounded at my door "right on time"I mumbled as I got up and surprisingly opened the door. He looked shocked when I looked at him "hello alpha" I said. "Oh my gosh Aria are you talking to me I'm so sorry I did those things and let Alec talk me into it." He stuttered out "hey alpha Alec is not forgiven however you are. "So ri ri do you want a hug." He nodded and grabbed me pulling me into his chest he carried me over to the bed and sat down. We sat there for what seemed like forever he kept sniffing me which I let him. "I'm so sorry Aria" he chocked out. I "forgive you but I'm gonna have a little chat with alpha Alec if that's ok." I told him he nodded and I felt the air shift around me "hello my pup you wanted to speak with me. It's been a long time I'm glad you wanna talk." He said looking into my eyes. "Alpha Alec I still do not forgive you fully but Mia and I missed you so you better not do anything to make me hate you ok"I said stuttering at the end. "Ok my little pup I missed you to" he answered me as he hugged he squeezed me into his chest even more which made me sigh in content. "I want you to promise that you will try I know that your an alpha but try ok."I pleaded as I pulled away looking at him. He stared right in my eyes "I promise I will try and be more understanding and Riley is pretty mad at me to"he said chuckling. I laughed and hugged him sniffing his shirt. "Aria can you ask if we can go for a run" I heard Mia ask. "Alpha Alec Mia wants to know if we can go for a run she wants to spend time with you." I mumbled into him "of course we can let's go." He laughed out he then grabbed me and started running out the door. A fit of giggles came out of my mouth as we weaved in and out of the way of people before we were situated at the entrance to the woods.