Chapter 3

Aria pov
When we got to the first obstacle course it was like the first half of ninja warrior jr I will admit I was out of breath as I slowly finished and ran back to the rest of the group. Their eyes widened as they watched me slowly and out of breath. When I reached them I looked at who was going next but before he went I grabbed him. "Be careful on the last one take your time" I whispered in his ear. He gulped and nodded as he ran off "Aria watch out" I heard one of my teammates yell. I quickly turned around and caught Sam's fist that was about to meet my face. When I grabbed it I twisted it and put it behind her back I leaned in to her and whispered in her ear. "You might be the top girl warrior at your pack but hear me loud and clear Samantha you ever try to punch me again I will crush your hand to the point it won't heal." I then pushed her towards the ground she landed with a grunt. When I looked up all eyes were on me I saw all of the pups with jaws dropped some of mine were snickering behind me. My smile dropped as I saw alpha Zander walk over to me don't get me wrong but he can be very strict sometimes this was my first time it was happening to me "30 laps around the field now" he commanded I only nodded as I said "that was totally worth it." Before I headed off I saw the three pups running over all out of breath I patted him on the back as I made it to the beginning of the first corner of the field. "Ready"I nodded "then go" with that word I was off making my way down the straightaway. I've done this in training so I didn't think it was gonna be to bad but I spent most of my energy on that obstacle course so it was a lot harder as I hit the last two laps. And I literally couldn't do it anymore so I walked the rest of way. When I got back the sweat was just pouring off me I just got to my group when I collapsed into there arms. They created a circle around me before asking me if I was ok. I nodded but I was really not. "Can I get some water" I chocked out. There were retreating footsteps as they pulled me up onto my feet. Not even a minute later they were still in a circle around me when there was a water bottle placed in my hand. "Thank you" I said as I took it and gulped it down greedily.  When I was done they all inspected me and when they were satisfied that I was ok they parted and I finally got to see the rest of the packs. I loved my new pack the way we trained was awesome if one person got hurt we did the same thing that they just did for me which was a very great experience and trust experience as well. I locked eyes with all three of the alphas Riley and the other one nodded at me. I felt a tug at my heart and I looked at alpha Zander. He searched my eyes with his and nodded. I nodded and got into formation. After four more obstacles we were done for the day. We heard all the pups shout hooray but we didn't we knew that it wasn't over for us. All of the pups waited for us to leave with them but we just stood there "go ahead guys they will be there in a minute we just need to have a little chat with them." They nodded once they all gathered outside the beta started to close the doors when were heard the door click shut. "WHAT WAS THAT WITH ALL THIS EXTRA TRAINING AND YOUR STILL LOSING GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND TRY HARDER IF YOU DONT YOU WILL HAVE TO DO TRIPLE THE TRAINING WE ARE ALREADY DOING SO GET YOUR BUTS INTO GEAR YOUR ALPHA IS COUNTING ON YOU."He ordered thank the lord that this place was sound proof because that was very scary. "Sir yes sir" we lowly replied he nodded and opened the door we all walked out and headed inside where we saw everyone else in the living room. We looked at one another and decided that we were going to the gym to train a little more but just on the treadmills. Get our minds back in the game.