Chapter 33

Aria's pov
I jumped when the door burst open and Corbin came running in almost taking Riley out. A giggle escaped my mouth as Corbin looked around in awe "I'm sorry alpha for almost bumping into you." He whispered with his head down. "It's ok Corbin now you and Aria and Sam go check out the place." He said back to him but was looking at me the whole time. We all nodded and scrambled up the stairs "come on guys let's go check out the gaming room." I yelled as I made a beeline down the hall. We searched and we couldn't find it eventually we ended back where we started. "Alpha Riley where are you" I yelled through the house. "Aria how many times have I told you not to yell in the house unless it's an emergency." He answered walking in with beta Ethan and delta Blake "where's the game room we couldn't find it"I said walking over to him.I asked completely ignoring what he said "it's in the basemen" he said pointing at the door right beside me. "Thanks" and with that we were all trying to go through the door all at once. "One at a time guys" I heard delta Blake say chuckling. Once we finally got down there all our mouths dropped at the sight

"So awesome" I heard Sam say as we all ran around looking at everything

"So awesome" I heard Sam say as we all ran around looking at everything. It wasn't even ten minutes and we had the place trashed the only reason alpha Riley didn't here us was because we had the tv blaring. We were all laughing when the door creaked open. "You got to be kidding me." I looked up and saw delta Blake my eyes got big when I realized what he was supposed to do. "Don't you dare" I ordered in my Luna voice he just looked at me and then burst out laughing. "Oh you guys are in trouble Riley get down here there is something you need to see." In a matter of seconds he was walking down the stairs his smile disappeared when he saw what has become of the once clean room. "Clean it up"he ordered without a second glance he made his way upstairs me being me shifted and ran up before he could. I ran all the way to the front door and tried to open it but I couldn't. I let out a little yelp when I was picked up "shift back Aria" I snapped at him almost connecting with his face. All of a sudden I felt his body language change and I knew all to well what that meant. "Now pup I won't ask again" he ordered "Mia little help here" but there was silence I snapped at him again this time I connected but instantly regretted it. In a matter of seconds he was in wolf form and had his mouth wrapped around my neck making me squirm underneath. He bit down slightly making me stop "enough my pup time for your punishment." "What's it going to be alpha Alec another submission mark because this one is not working is it"I said smugly he chuckled as he lifted me up and walked outside "put me down" I yelled trying to get out of his death grip but he growled at me. My body automatically went into submission mode and I went still and I huffed out and stayed silent. We walked for a couple minutes until we came to the pack house I perked up when he came to a stop I started wagging my tail as I saw the many pups watching us. One started to run towards us but Alec just let out a warning growl and he came to a halt and ran back. He then started to walk around the building to the dungeons. I started to panic "where are we going alpha" squeaked out. The doors opened and he walked down the hallways until he got to the cages. I started to struggle even more letting out whimpers as we got closer. "Please not the cage anything but the cage" I pleaded with him. There was silence in return I felt him shift back but some how he still managed to keep a hold of me. "Open the cage" Ethan he ordered as we got closer I heard the latch open and I was gently shoved into it. The lock sounded confirming that I was stranded all of a sudden Mia surfaced shoving me in the back of our minds as she started growling. "LET ME OUT NOW" she screamed out making me flinch even the alpha flinched a little eyebrows raised as he looked at us. "Mia calm down" he said calmly "let us out now your hurting us"she screamed again. "Enough Mia"he said sternly she let out a low growl but eventually she backed down letting me have control again. Now you will stay in here for three days that's your punishment I nodded with tears in my eyes ok alpha I whispered and turned my back to him I closed my eyes and surprisingly fell asleep pretty fast.