CHAPTER 25

Soccoro Ricks

The frown on my face didn't budge to fade not even when we arrived here in his damn building. I earned some unwanted look from his trollop employees, envy and rage showing rabid is all written on their filthy faces baked with thick make ups.

The hell is wrong with them, I didn't even tried to speak to them as they look like a hyena ready to attack. Well the envy in their faces is understandable, I can't blame them either since they look smitten by this ruthless boss of theirs. But c'mon are we going to play dumb games here, he doesn't even spared them a glance like he was already reserve or seems not affected by their disgusting sultry stare. Though the latter is more convincing knowing he wasn't reserve. Come to think of it, if he's reserve then why is he staying with me under my roof?

Phew. Awful.

" You want something? I'll ask my secretary to get it for you. ", Out of nowhere the ruthless himself asked without looking at me. He's too focused on the papers he's reading.

Now I asked am I not worthy to look at? I'm beautiful aren't I Bry always told me that I am unless she's lying?

" Can he send me home? ", Innocently asked testing his patience. With what I expected he discarded his look to the paper and eyed me instead, sternly.

" Soccoro it won't work. You'll stay here and that's final. I could give you a reward if you'll behave. ", Amusement laced on his face and I churned in response not liking his idea. Reward? He is really something, something that is annoying that always have a way to affect me. It's unfair, isn't it?

What I am a fucking kid? Damn Exur are you dead serious why don't you just let me stayed in my house so you wouldn't witness how stubborn I can be. The more he spurn the more I'll be persuasive. Damn.

" Believe me baby you're a kid to me, for the second time you really like one being mulish. ", He smirk and I should tell you he looks so cute as well as hot. Now it made me remember what I was thinking last night. Can I have him as a reward instead?

" You will regret this day. ", I hissed in irritation shooting him daggers with my piercing eyes praying with that with this he's senses knock him.

" No baby I would love this day because you are there sitting on the couch towards me. My prescious inspiration. ", Amusement was replaced by playfulness and I must say I more like the amusement.

" I hate you. ", I muttered and rolled my eyes.

" No you love me that's why you stayed and letting us live together. "

His words managed to affect me. I know this is one of his jokes, the smirk on his face can be an evidence but nevertheless it made me realized that is it impossible not to? I can't and cannot be. Knowing it's still early and I didn't went here for this. If it's only like then I can tolerate it yet I don't know how doesn't I feel.

He's becoming my distraction. By now I should be working on my investigation but here I am being a bitch and selfish. Prioritizing this feeling rather than my family's past.

" I will kick you out then. ", It's my turn to be playful this time and rage takes place. And it wasn't a good act I think.

" You wouldn't like it you'll miss me, my kiss and my embrace. Admit it baby you're starting to like me and I'm willing to be captivated. Leave and storm will erupt. Hide and I will find you. "

He doesn't look like threatening albeit it does to me. Again I felt threatened the same way to the anonymous person who made me agitated days ago. The differences between them was I know Exur and it's not his intention especially the imminence it's just me who got it in a wrong way maybe. For crying out loud I know he'll never hurt me, but then how surely I am?