Chapter 37:

Apollo's POV:

My two sisters and Perseus just left, after the younger of those two sisters threw a bow at my face. I mean like seriously, she didn't need to through that hard, as I'm pretty sure that she broke my nose. "Everyone's dismissed" Reyna shouted as there was nothing left to be said.

I hung around down on the stage trying to fix my possibly broken nose only to realize that minutes have passed and both Reyna and Meg, were glaring at me. "What" I asked.

"It wouldn't surprise me if Thalia actually breaks your nose when we are done with all of this" Meg said

"sssshhhhhhhh I don't need you giving her any ideas" I whispered to which Meg laughed at me.

"Yes besides giving your younger half sister ideas on ways to greet you upon your return, you did well yesterday Apollo. However, you aren't done yet, and though you aren't exiled from New Rome and camp Jupiter anymore, I must kick you out so you can finish your quest" Reyna said, with a straight face, making me think she's not kidding.

"do I have to leave now" I asked

"Yes, you do" she said with a small but scary glare, "our best intel thus far, from CHB has Nero placed back in his tower, but they also say he's been quite ever since he attacked the camp which is worrying them."

"So I have to find his tower, then somehow find him inside of it and find a way to kill him before going after my old enemy" I asked

"Yes" The two girls with me responded

"But, don't you know where the tower is Meg"

"Yes, but I want to enjoy watching you trying to find it or you begging me to guide you there" Meg said

"You know with the amount of amusement you get from my pain and suffering you would do well in my sister's hunt" I said completely off handedly

"Thanks for the idea, I might get to annoy you for an eternity then" Meg grinned evilly. 

I'm scared and want my mother, why did my idiot self decide to suggest joining my sister's hunt to her. Like seriously what else would she do if she joined, making fun of me is the hunters favorite thing to do when they aren't hunting or training. 

"well as much as I would like to enjoy watching Meg torment you for the rest of your days Apollo, whether it's only a few left or very many, you must get a move on. However, the mode in which you travel to back to New York is up to you just know that some ways are more risky than others" she said leaving us

"How are we suppose to pay for our way back" I asked, before Meg hit me,

"Maybe your father would be nice enough to allow you to use your godly piggy bank to pay for our way back" She said. Well, maybe she's right maybe he will be in a good enough mood to allow me to use my own bank, and as soon as I thought that I felt a weight in my pocket, that I haven't felt in a long time.

 I pulled it out to see that it was my wallet I had when I first appeared in New York, but this time there was a debit card in it. "Hmm well this could work" I said, looking at the card.

"well let's get going before Reyna starts physically kicking you out of here" Meg said and started dragging me.

Percy's POV: 

So we, meaning My wife Artemis, our adoptive daughters, which is my wife's hunt, and myself just reunited the two task forces into one super fleet again and we began setting sail south at, well let's just say speeds that are thought impossible for ships of this size, because well I'm a sea god.